End Of Season? What Should Your Team Do?

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 6K

Danny

Premium
Reaction score
Hello...

So, it's not long till the end of the season for most clubs it's only 8 games.

What do you think your team should do, at the end of the season, and when the transfer window opens?

As a Liverpool fan, i think if we are to do well next year we need another striker, Torres is good yes, but as we found out this season once he is injured were do the goals come from? N'Gog did well i think filling his boots and getting 7 goals. But if we can get another striker for when he is injured who can step up and get us the goals. Or even if we but a big name striker, and we play 4-4-2 i think that would be much better for us.

What do you think your team should do.?

Thanks (H)

For Newcastle, keep winning games, and keep our unbeaten home record. And get promoted.

As a United fan i think we need to bring in a new center back as back up to Rio and Nemanja, although J.Evans has potenial, i would still like an expierence center back incase them two are out for long periods again like this season. I would also like too see a decent young goalkeeper brought in, Akinfeev would be good as i do not believe Foster and Kuszazck are good enough.

As a Birmingham fan I hope we can not collapse entirely and stay in the top half. In the summer I hope we can make sensible signings and not splash out on a random south american. If we can buy cleverly and play like this year I think we could have an outside chance of Europe next season.

Chelsea Transfers:

In
Di Maria
Lukaku
Javier Pastore
Neymar
Jack Rodwell (not likely)

Out

Ballack
Ricky Carvalho
Deco

Other
Reward Ivanovic with a new contract
Bring back Miro Stoch from FC Twente

Arsenal.

Do not sell Fabregas. End of.

Buy a decent youngish Centre Back to fill in for the ageing Gallas when injured. Cahill?

Hayes.
Hopefully sneak top half after being tipped to almost certinly be relegated, then next year consilidate ourselves as a Blue Square Premier team.

Brign Josh Scott back.

Last edited:
As a Birmingham fan I hope we can not collapse entirely and stay in the top half. In the summer I hope we can make sensible signings and not splash out on a random south american. If we can buy cleverly and play like this year I think we could have an outside chance of Europe next season.
i dont think birmingham will collapse as they have played very well this season, but if u wanna keep it up u will wanna buy a decent keeper cos Hart will go back to man city

for liverpool, i think other than striker, they should looking for backup defender and a right winger......
and try to keep babel in the squad..... and maybe need to sign young good goalkeeper...

Liverpool

In:
Eden Hazard £10Mil
Simon Kjaer £7Mil
Milan Jovanovic Free
Kenwyne Jones £13Mil
£30Mil

Out:
Martin Skrtel £8Mil
David N'gog £4Mil
Albert Riera £5Mil
Damian Plessis £3Mil
£20Mil

Chelsea Transfers:

In
Di Maria
Lukaku
Javier Pastore
Neymar
Jack Rodwell (not likely)

Out

Ballack
Ricky Carvalho
Deco

Other
Reward Ivanovic with a new contract
Bring back Miro Stoch from FC Twente

Im definatly on your wave length my friend. I know belletti is leaving also i am enjoying the prospect of stoch. I do hope we sign either ribery or hamsik.

Chelsea Transfers:

In
Aguero
Ribery
Bruno Alves
Lloris

Out

Ballack
Carvalho
Deco
Cech

Chelsea Transfers:

In
Aguero
Ribery
Bruno Alves
Lloris

Out
Ballack
Carvalho
Deco
Cech

For one transfer window.. i'd be mightily impressed by such signings. As a United fan i'd love for Mame Biram Diouf and Zoran Tosic to get a chance next season. Also sign Joe cole and Jack Rodwell.

Arsenal:

We need an out and out goalscorer maybe Aguero, Pato? A more reliable goalkeeper Akinfeev, Lloris? A meathead of a defender like Hangeland

Arsenal:

We need an out and out goalscorer maybe Aguero, Pato? A more reliable goalkeeper Akinfeev, Lloris? A meathead of a defender like Hangeland

haa like aguero or pato would go to arsenal XD. dream on

Arsenal:

you need a) money to but these sorts of players b) a manager who believes in buying players.

Manchester United

Sign

Rodwell
J.Cole
Gonzalo Hugain

Sell
Vidic( the time is right to move him on)
Tosic( he is *****)
Foster( why is he still at the club)

Lets also make sure we keep rooney.

Hand out a new deal for Neville. Keep the Old guard.

As a United fan i think we need to bring in a new center back as back up to Rio and Nemanja, although J.Evans has potenial, i would still like an expierence center back incase them two are out for long periods again like this season. I would also like too see a decent young goalkeeper brought in, Akinfeev would be good as i do not believe Foster and Kuszazck are good enough.
agreed, Foster is the Worst keeper ever and Kuszazck is not going to win you Champions league finals type material! (Ferguson is a long time admirer of Igor :P)
Would like Anderson to **** off as well as Hargreaves (as he will never get over his tendanitis problems) and bring in Defour (who Alex loves too) and Rodwell.

Need a new Cb as Rio will not be playing 100% games next season and Evans is a little mistake prone, needs to gain more experience and he will be good! another 3 seasons at least though.
So someone like Mertesacker, (Champions League Experienced and still young)

as mentioned, give Tosic, Diouf and Obertan some proper game time too!

Back