End Of Season? What Should Your Team Do?

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 6K
For the Spartans is to have Goatshead FC back into the Blue Square North and able to hammer then. :D:P

City - don't overdo it with signings. I think we will be able to sign better players if we get top four at the end of the season, that one point could make the difference. But I think our squad is top four, we've got Boateng coming in but as much as I hate to say it Ireland doesn't seem as interested in his football. We need a creative midfield, and a left back to play in contention with Bridge, who is a top four player.
Also keep Mancini, and ensure fourth place next season, and if we get champions league make sure we don't make complete dicks out of ourselves!

I really think that Tommy Kuscak is good enough for United, he played really well this season when given the chance, but if Akinfeev came to United i wouldn't complain..

Milner to United would be sweeeeettt ^^)

Arsenal:
Back up to Song
Chamack looks like he's joining
A goalkeeper who would get in a championship team XD

Liverpool:
Back-up to torres
Quality left back
Another winger

Chelsea:
Young players XD
A better RB?

United:
Young GK
Milner
A new RB
Target man and get rid of Berbatov

Cardiff

Lb, as kennedy is going to be past it soon and capaldi should be in league 2
Cm, As theres not enough nin the squad and some of the are useless anyway (Gavin Rae)
2cb's Hudson is **** apart from him theres only another 2 natural cbs in the sqaud

Now that we have secured Championship status we need to get a decent manager in first, if this means keeping Paul Hart i would have no problems with that, he has done a great job under the huge amount of pressure he has. Not sure what available managers there are out there but i could see the return of Gareth Southgate and hopefully the return of Dougie Freedman again.

Transfer wise, we need a good left back and a good striker, and to keep hold of Nathaniel Clyne, Julian Speroni, Neill Danns, Darren Ambrose and Paddy McCarthy. Sorry Sheffield Wednesday fans but maybe even nick Tommy Spurr and Marcus Tudgay of you??

Rangers to sign a decent left mid and keep hold of Kris Boyd Andy Driver would be perfect

i didnt say they would come to us but why would pato go to arsenal when hes at milan a MUCH bigger team

Big ? Arsenal were the only and first English team to beat Milan at the San Siro. We beat them with pretty much the "kids" that now make up 75 % of the Arsenal first team.

Back