End Of Season? What Should Your Team Do?

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 6K
you need a) money to but these sorts of players b) a manager who believes in buying players.

Agree with the thing about the manager but thinking about it Wengers only big $$$ signing recently was Arshavin.

We do great to spend a tenth of united and chelsea and keep up with them I think.

Where did you hear that? :S
They were getting along perfectly well when they got every goal between them in their 4-1 win at the weekend.
They have scored 43 of Real Madrid last 86 goals between them. Sounds like they're getting along just fine to me.

they had a fall out after madrids exit to lyon. Ronaldo was unhappy and had to be removed from hugain in the changing rooms. There was a peice on it in most of the papers. friday or saturday. but this was saying City are ready to make a move for him and Gago. 45million combined. 25 for hugain 20 for gago.

Chelsea : In : Aguero - Di Maria - Ribery - Lloris
Out : Deco - Mikel - Cech
Other : Joe Cole on an new contract, Stoch back

he doesnt spend the kind of money need to buy someone like higuain, hence arsenal having very little chance of buying him.

would like united to sign a 3rd striker, hopefully dzeko, owne isnt a good enough 3rd striker. also a crative CM (hamsik, defour) to replace scholes, because gibson just hasnt got a footballing brain. and we need a GK.

he doesnt spend the kind of money need to buy someone like higuain, hence arsenal having very little chance of buying him.

would like united to sign a 3rd striker, hopefully dzeko, owne isnt a good enough 3rd striker. also a crative CM (hamsik, defour) to replace scholes, because gibson just hasnt got a footballing brain. and we need a GK.

I think CM is covered. we got carrick, fletcher. hargreaves, anderson. scholes and gibson. surely that enough for a couple of year atleast.

you wont buy ribery and di maria, they play the same position, it'll be one or the other

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

I think CM is covered. we got carrick, fletcher. hargreaves, anderson. scholes and gibson. surely that enough for a couple of year atleast.
only anderson, carrick and scholes can be classed as particularly creative, schioles has got one season left and he may not even play next season, carrick cant take the game to the opposition, so that only really leaves anderson.

[COLOR=#00e0][/COLOR]

you wont buy ribery and di maria, they play the same position, it'll be one or the other

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- post added at 06:48 pm ---------- previous post was at 06:31 pm ----------[/COLOR]

only anderson, carrick and scholes can be classed as particularly creative, schioles has got one season left and he may not even play next season, carrick cant take the game to the opposition, so that only really leaves anderson.
you only need one creative player in united centre midfield at any one time. because everyone else is so creative. So scholes, carrick, fletcher, anderson all like to play attacking in midfield. so surely there enough there.

I was thinking about using ribery as a attacknig midfielder (The Game Winner that chelsea have always needed) and Di Maria as a winger

i dont think birmingham will collapse as they have played very well this season, but if u wanna keep it up u will wanna buy a decent keeper cos Hart will go back to man city

He might not come to us permenantly but I can't see him going back to City this summer.

He even said he'd rather be at Blues than sitting on the bench at city. :S

As a Forest fan I have seen them go through high and low points and with thanks to our chairman we are nearly out of debt. However I think automatic promotion isn't in sight now and we are running out of steam with a small squad to see us get into the prem! In the end I think we need to get a new left back as we unfortunatly missed out on Nicky (Shorey) I also think we need to get a back up goalkeeper as I'm not comfertable with Paul (Smith) in goal. At the end I think we might get automatic promotion in 2 years time and will look a real team to contend with. You Reds!!!

Well there is no way N'Gog is good enough for our first team, sure he is an okay player but he doesn't offer very much to the game and I don't care what you say Danny. We need a striker, hopefully if we get this investment from equity firm we could have some cash to spend, probably not enough to buy Villa but he would be first choice, then I hope Benitez looks at some top experienced strikers.

Sack Benitez aswell!!??

Liverpool

In:
Eden Hazard £10Mil
Simon Kjaer £7Mil
Milan Jovanovic Free
Kenwyne Jones £13Mil
£30Mil

Jones for £13M? Sunderland can keep him thanks :) Also having Kjaer replace Skrtel would just fail, real life isn't like FM!

Arsenal:

in:
Gignac (striker needed badly!)
leighton baines ( one of the best left backs around, who should play at the world cup, becuase clichy is looking a bit dodgy at the back and there isnt much backup there)
Akinfeev ( Almunia is tad ****)

out:
Fabianski ( porto. enough said)
Traore ( total balls)

Notts County ; Keep the manager Steve Cotterill , try and keep our big names despite leck of funds , davies hughes kasper etc get a few loanees from premier league teams , play ade akinbiyi abit or let him go coz hes on quite high wages , give facey a bit more run out sell karl hawley

Arsenal:

in:
Gignac (striker needed badly!)
leighton baines ( one of the best left backs around, who should play at the world cup, becuase clichy is looking a bit dodgy at the back and there isnt much backup there)
Akinfeev ( Almunia is tad ****)

out:
Fabianski ( porto. enough said)
Traore ( total balls)

sorry but your have to fight United for Akinfeev, Sir Alex has been a keen admirer of Igor for some time now and spoke to him after both games against him in the Champions League this season, he will take the number 1 shirt from Edwin soon enough im affraid ;)

i didnt say they would come to us but why would pato go to arsenal when hes at milan a MUCH bigger team

How are they a MUCH bigger team? We are currently doing just as well as they are domestically. Theyre out of the champions league were still in. Maybe historically they are better but who really cares about 50 years ago it about right isnt it

Permanently get rid of McSheffrey and Bent!!
maybe offload, David Murphy too!

Then build build build with quality and positive investment! Like bcfc said, keep it local no need for anymore Chucho's it didn't work! English or European please :)

Oh and keep our feet on the ground! No Europe talk bcfc!!! forget that for now, consolidation in the second season, Europe after that, no rushing. Its not a sprint :P
whatever happens im looking forward to it after a very progressive first season back in the Prem

:)

Well if Fergie splashed £25.6 on Rooney was only 18 why would he not spend enough on Rodwell ? And tbh why would he want to stay at everton when Man Utd offer for you a Champions League challenger to a Europa League challenger ?[/QUOTE]

Well maybe Moyes wouldnt want to sell rodwell becaue man united fans are so full of themselves even the fans are getting abit annoyed with your Glazers Getting you into so much debt they have to pay like 70 mill a year just to get out of thaat **** hole of a debt it thinks its round about in the 700s million pound, thats nearly a billion.. Sorry i should stop because i just dont like manchester Utd... :D

Back