End Of Season? What Should Your Team Do?

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 6K
We need a target man (Lacina Traore? )
Get rid of Reira and replace him with a consistent top-quality winger preferiably one whom can play on Lw and Rw (because we are quite covered for wingers) Also, Benayoun out (Dosen't care anymore)
Get rid of Skrtel, sign James Tomkins
New LB, Taye Taiwo?

We need to get a class LB: Taiwo, Vargas, Ansaldi, and another CB: Gamberini, Agger, Kjaer, Boateng, dont sell anyone, i like our whole squad, id love to see us get 4th and buy a top striker, like torres or villa, id also love to see maicon come to the club, he and mancini are very good friends

As i said, I don't think United need a striker, they need a creative midfielder, like the Lampard and Fabregas for their clubs. i wouldn't say United have anyone in midfield who can win games by themselves unlike Chelsea and Arsenal.

We need a target man (Lacina Traore? )
Get rid of Reira and replace him with a consistent top-quality winger preferiably one whom can play on Lw and Rw (because we are quite covered for wingers) Also, Benayoun out (Dosen't care anymore)
Get rid of Skrtel, sign James Tomkins
New LB, Taye Taiwo?

Benayoung out? Um.. He's been one of our best players this season why would we do that? And you saying he does not care anymore oO) It's more like Rafa has not given him enough chances to.

Skrtel out? Again what the ****? When he plays he is a great player why would we get rid he's done nothing wrong.

I'm surprised you've not said sell Gerrard, you seem to hate ever player this season we have had a bad season.

I hope next season Gerrard, Yossi and Skrtel do well and then we can laugh at you.

need a creative attacking midfielder, more than anything. and start a proper search for a goalkeeper

I'd like to see Manchester United, City, Chelsea and Arsenal all go into administration and go bust while liverpool clear their debt and become the force they once were...

Nahh! just kidding. ;) apart from the debt bit.

For Liverpool:

A backup striker for Torres, as we have very limited options when he's out.

A young centreback, possibly Kjaer?

And also a left back as Aurelio is made of glass and Insua isn't quite up to constant first team football yet, needs a bit more time to develop.

Edit: Not that we have any money atm ;)

Buy a new Goalkeeper - a good one. No more R-tards please.

Buy a prolific, injury-free striker. We need a constant goal threat.

Buy 1 (preferably 2) awesome sauce centre backs.

Whoever said Lacina Traore, what the ****, hes good on fm, not that much of the case in real life

Benayoung out? Um.. He's been one of our best players this season why would we do that? And you saying he does not care anymore oO) It's more like Rafa has not given him enough chances to.

Skrtel out? Again what the ****? When he plays he is a great player why would we get rid he's done nothing wrong.

I'm surprised you've not said sell Gerrard, you seem to hate ever player this season we have had a bad season.

I hope next season Gerrard, Yossi and Skrtel do well and then we can laugh at you.

Skrtel's over-rated IMO. Don't get me wrong he's a decent CB but he cannot clear the ball to one of our players,he's a hard-*** and could **** most players (6)
I'm not the only one who believes Benayoun wants out

Id love to see benayoun at city, imo hes one of liverpools best players, very dangerous in that final third

Arda Turan (LW)
Kjaer (CB)
Belhadj (LB)
Back up to Torres.

Do this and I'll be a happy 'Pool fan.

a creative MC (Modric/Gourcuff) and a striker with a bit more pace than Sir Alex *cough* Berba *cough*. Give Obertan and Macheda more playing time. Berba OUT!

Transfers in
Robbie Keane (more or less impossible)
Daniel Pacheco?
Kamara

Transfers Out
Naylor, Fortune, Wilson, Zheng Zhi, Loovens (for a decent mount of money)
Let N' Guemo, Braffheid go back to where they came from and try sign a decent center half. Maybe Sol Bamba. We need to get players that will play for the shirt. Get McManus back and keep him.

Transfers in
Robbie Keane (more or less impossible)
Daniel Pacheco?
Kamara

Transfers Out
Naylor, Fortune, Wilson, Zheng Zhi, Loovens (for a decent mount of money)
Let N' Guemo, Braffheid go back to where they came from and try sign a decent center half. Maybe Sol Bamba. We need to get players that will play for the shirt. Get McManus back and keep him.

NOOOOOOOOOOO, even if it was a loan. Still,i'd miss him so much </3

first avoid relagation the battle starts today at home for the steel city derby vs united

then let all the 5-10 players go thats out of contract but keep the odd 1 or 2 depends what league we will be in next year

Get Rid

Mark Wright
Carl Regan
Steve Phillips

New Contract

Stuart Campbell, please please give him a new deal. He is our only consistent performer :S

Bring in

Mikkel Andersen (GK)
Daniel Jones (LB)
A big centre forward !

Back