End Of Season? What Should Your Team Do?

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 6K
Manchester United

Sign

Rodwell
J.Cole
Gonzalo Hugain

Sell
Vidic( the time is right to move him on)
Tosic( he is *****)
Foster( why is he still at the club)

Lets also make sure we keep rooney.

Hand out a new deal for Neville. Keep the Old guard.

Not sure about Joe Cole :P If Nani keeps improving then we don't need Cole. Rodwell would be great aswell as Higuain. Need someone like Akinfeev aswell

And why wouldnt they oO) Like Spurs are attractive

question is, why would they?

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

agreed, Foster is the Worst keeper ever and Kuszazck is not going to win you Champions league finals type material! (Ferguson is a long time admirer of Igor :P)
Would like Anderson to **** off as well as Hargreaves (as he will never get over his tendanitis problems) and bring in Defour (who Alex loves too) and Rodwell.

Need a new Cb as Rio will not be playing 100% games next season and Evans is a little mistake prone, needs to gain more experience and he will be good! another 3 seasons at least though.
So someone like Mertesacker, (Champions League Experienced and still young)

as mentioned, give Tosic, Diouf and Obertan some proper game time too!

Would like to see Defour here, isn't he on the long term injury list though? as for Mertesacker, i can't say i have seen a lot of him but have heard good things about him so yeah get them both in. Defo would love Jack Rodwell here as well (another steal from them scouse *******)

Newcastle to win the league, then some rich araaab comes in and buys us, and then we buy the Brazil squad and play some samba football again! wheeey!

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Would like to see Defour here, isn't he on the long term injury list though? as for Mertesacker, i can't say i have seen a lot of him but have heard good things about him so yeah get them both in. Defo would love Jack Rodwell here as well (another steal from them scouse *******)

yeah he is, but should be back rather soon, only injured his ankle near the end of last year!
Mertesacker is class :P

yeah he is, but should be back rather soon, only injured his ankle near the end of last year!
Mertesacker is class :P

ahh right i see, well lets hope for a few more major honours before end of this season and then splash some cash (we are being told we have) and bring in some decent young ones!

Why do you want to sell cech?
I think after the head injury, Cech's standard has dropped as you seldom see him dive to opponents feet to get the ball. And also, his consistency has been affected, and consistency is the most important for a keeper.
The reason I would love to have Lloris in Chelsea is because he is younger and earning plaudits in Ligue 1 in Lyon

Maybe because we are one of the most successful clubs in the league. Maybe because we are challenging for the title not fourth place maybe because we play in the champions league every year and manage to get to at least the quarter finals for the last couple of years maybe because we have one of the best training facilities and stadium in the world maybe because we know how to turn decent players into world beaters maybe because we do better than their clubs domestically and in europe.....i could be here all day

you could go on all day but you'd be boring people. your right with all the above i give you that but you failed to mention how you have a manager who doesnt spend money AND the fact you havent won anything for 4 years (make that 5 years after this season) players like that would rather be WINNING titles rather than challenging for them

Do you Utd fans really think you'll be getting Rodwell? Moyes will be looking for £20million+. Not sure Ferguson will spend that much on him tbh, plus he's still got 4 years to run on his contract so it's more than likely he'll be staying.

As for Everton we don't need to do too much, maybe another striker in and another back up goal keeper

Manchester United

Sign

Rodwell
J.Cole
Gonzalo Hugain

Sell
Vidic( the time is right to move him on)
Tosic( he is *****)
Foster( why is he still at the club)

Lets also make sure we keep rooney.

Hand out a new deal for Neville. Keep the Old guard.

Dont think Vidic should be sold yet another season atleast. Tosic is still learning and foster isn't bad.

What chances do we have of getting these player J.Cole Gonzalo Hugain Chelsea F.C and Real Madrid wont let them go cheap.

Do you Utd fans really think you'll be getting Rodwell? Moyes will be looking for £20million+. Not sure Ferguson will spend that much on him tbh, plus he's still got 4 years to run on his contract so it's more than likely he'll be staying.

As for Everton we don't need to do too much, maybe another striker in and another back up goal keeper

Well if Fergie splashed £25.6 on Rooney was only 18 why would he not spend enough on Rodwell ? And tbh why would he want to stay at everton when Man Utd offer for you a Champions League challenger to a Europa League challenger ?

Last edited:
I'd love for Manchester United to sign

Rodwell
Higuain (although not too sure if he's physical enough for EPL)
Akinfeev

maybe sell:

Hargreaves
Foster (because we'd get more money for him than we would Kuszcak, but either would do.)

Rodwell would be excellent because he's so versatile.
Higuain is just a top quality finisher and target man, perfect partner for Rooney as this is what Berbatov tries but can't do.

Going to be a good transfer window for Man Utd I think.

Aston Villa

IN
Robbie Keane
Graham Dorrans

OUT
Habib Beye
Emile Heskey
Nigel Reo-Coker

Other Transfers

F.Ribery Bayern Munich to Real Madrid
N.Vidic Manchester United to Real Madrid
M.Balotelli Inter Milan to Man City
A. Di Maria Benfica to Chelsea
S.Kjaer Palmero to Manchester United

Dont think Vidic should be sold yet another season atleast. Tosic is still learning and foster isn't bad.

What chances do we have of getting these player J.Cole Gonzalo Hugain Chelsea F.C and Real Madrid wont let them go cheap.

Joe Cole's contract is up at the end of the season, so we'd get him for free if we got him at all.
Higuain wouldn't go cheap no, but if we sold players or offered them Anderson or even Vidic in a swap I think they'd go for it.

If we did sell Vidic, I'd want Chiellini as a replacement. Quality CB!

Im definatly on your wave length my friend. I know belletti is leaving also i am enjoying the prospect of stoch. I do hope we sign either ribery or hamsik.

Surely add Mikel to the list out he is a liability. Cost us another goal at the weekend!

Joe Cole's contract is up at the end of the season, so we'd get him for free if we got him at all.
Higuain wouldn't go cheap no, but if we sold players or offered them Anderson or even Vidic in a swap I think they'd go for it.

If we did sell Vidic, I'd want Chiellini as a replacement. Quality CB!

Could have sworn he signed anew contract :/ and yes that is true but i like Anderson XD so i hope he stays and for Vidic hope he don't go just yet hes still quality and yeah Chiellini is a quality player be the best replacement for him XD

Maybe Van der Weil for right back, heard good things and hes about 22.

Gareth Bale for left back but i doubt we could afford him.

Kjaer, need a decent CB, Bonera etc cant fill in for Nesta at all...

Poli for midfield? Dont know but i doubt we will buy any of these....:S

QUOTE]

Coles Contract is up in june, yet to sign a new one.

Hugain has has a row with ronaldo. out of the 2 i know which one i would keep. being touted at 25million for him.

Coles Contract is up in june, yet to sign a new one.

Hugain has has a row with ronaldo. out of the 2 i know which one i would keep. being touted at 25million for him.

Where did you hear that? :S
They were getting along perfectly well when they got every goal between them in their 4-1 win at the weekend.
They have scored 43 of Real Madrid last 86 goals between them. Sounds like they're getting along just fine to me.

Well if Fergie splashed £25.6 on Rooney was only 18 why would he not spend enough on Rodwell ? And tbh why would he want to stay at everton when Man Utd offer for you a Champions League challenger to a Europa League challenger ?

He did splash out on Rooney correct, but that was when we needed the money and as Moyes has said on many occasions now we don't really need to sell, and he will keep Rodwell at Everton. It will take a seriously big offer for him to be sold.

you could go on all day but you'd be boring people. your right with all the above i give you that but you failed to mention how you have a manager who doesnt spend money AND the fact you havent won anything for 4 years (make that 5 years after this season) players like that would rather be WINNING titles rather than challenging for them

But their teams dont seem to be anywhere near doing that so i dont know what your on about. Man U are currently CHALLENGING for the title and so are arsenal and chelsea(your probably gonna comeback with some wack comment about how man u have won it last year....blah blah blah). You seem a bit dellusioned that Wenger doesnt spend money, he does spend but not in big quantities.

This little spat is boring me so argument over.

Back