England ! - Better job than Cappelo, i flippen hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Comment please ! The more comments, the more updates ! :)

View attachment 85002

Cappelo gone ?!

Today the whole of England was shocked when Cappelo anounced his resignation from England. After having England in such a good position to qualify he apparently had an argument with the FA And many Premier league managers about playing certain players. The Fa are yet to announce a new manager but reports have linked Jose Mourinhio and Harry Redknapp with the job.

Last edited:
Jose Mourinho? Lol,that would be shocking.

Good luck.

Ahaa, thank you and i know i couldnt think of anyone at the time ;)

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

We thought the Fa were stupid.... Now were sure of it!

The Fa have today suprised and angered many England fans by appointing Luke Cummings in charge. The rookie manager has been unheard of before by most but had been managing some of Arsenal's youth setup. The Fa Said " This appointment may have been suprising and even annoyed some of you. But i think we should give him a chance. If he does well with England it will be one of the most brilliant appointments ever! " Following this Cummings said " I admit im a suprising choice and it suprised even me when i got offered the job but i hope all of you can accept me and support me throughout my time as England manager. I believe if you want passion and hunger for glory you've got the right man, because as well as being England manager im also a massive fan! "

Nice name. I kid, don't be affendeed.

I heard it is quite easy to succeed with england becvause of all the quality regens? :S

Hopefully its easy ! Ahaa, i want to atleast get to the semi's and build up a good team. I hope there are a lot of good regens because the First team is quite old, Ferdinand , Beckham , Terry , Lampard Etc.

England Vs Slovenia News

With the whole of England watching him Cummings has got himself ready for the Slovenia game. He has picked a 26 man squad for the friendly, which he is expected to play a strong team from.

View attachment 82685

This is how the team is expected to line-up.
View attachment 82686

Cummings silences Critics

Cummings has today shown why he was appointed. England dominated Slovenia for the whole game and deserved more than just there 3-0 victory. Also he showed genius by bringing on Defoe at half time who later went on to get a brace and also a hatrick if he wasn't fractionaly offside. That performance makes Defoe a possible starter in the next game. After the game Cummings told journalists " I'm very pleased with that performance, well done to the lads! " When asked if he was going to keep Terry as captain he said " Definately he put in a leaders performance today and i will have him as my Captain with Lampard as my vice."

View attachment 82687

(Mine hasn't got the new update for the england captaincy, but i think we should of kept Terry anyway!)​

England Vs Croatia News

Ahead of Cummings first competitive game in charge of England against Croatia, there isnt much change. He is thought to be starting with the same line-up with Defoe again on the bench.
View attachment 82689

England qualify after confident Performance

England have tonight qualified for the world cup after a good 2-0 win over Croatia. Although the team seemed tired in the second half Rooney looked good, Captain Fantastic got on the scoresheet and Gerrard again looked good. Cummings said " We again looked solid at the back and looked good going forward, i'm hoping Rooney can build on this goal and find some form for the World cup and also Man Utd. "

View attachment 82695

England Announce New Kits

England have today announced new kits for the remaining qualifying games and the finals themselves. Cummings said " I like to make clubs my own, and put my own stamp on them. I've brought in new kits which i hope will bring us future glory." Cummings has brought in Adidas in which is thought to be A multi-million pound deal.

Home - Away

attachment.php
-
attachment.php

What do you think? Thanks to Toddzy for making the kits. I would recommend him! http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f78/toddzys-kit-request-thread-t40380.html

i like the home kit, not quite sure on the away one though. You should make the away kit the reverse colouring of the home kits :D

i like the home kit, not quite sure on the away one though. You should make the away kit the reverse colouring of the home kits :D

Tbh mate, I wasnt sure after I posted it, computerholic14 asked for something differant so I tried, one that maybe has'nt quite worked out ae.Thanks for the mention though mate, feel free to re-request at any time!

Tbh mate, I wasnt sure after I posted it, computerholic14 asked for something differant so I tried, one that maybe has'nt quite worked out ae.Thanks for the mention though mate, feel free to re-request at any time!

Well to be honest i think its really good and yeah i wanted something a bit differnent. And if you need any kits go to Toddzy he's really good!

England Squad for games against Ukraine and Belarus

Goalkeepers

Foster
Green
James

Defenders

Baines
Bridge
Cole
Ferdinand
Johnson
King
Lescott
Richards
Terry

Midfielders

Barry
Beckham
Carrick
Cole
Gerrard
Hargreaves
Lampard
Rodwell
Wright - Phillips
Young

Strikers

Crouch
Defoe
Rooney
Walcott

Cummings squad looks as if he's going for 100 % record in the qualifiers.

England Vs Ukraine Team News

John Terry joins Ashley Cole , Micah Richards and Green on the list of players to miss the Ukraine game.

View attachment 84293
This is how the teams line up. Cummings has gone for a few of the players on the edge of the squad defensively. How will england cope?

Status
Not open for further replies.