England ! - Better job than Cappelo, i flippen hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

England Continue Good Form

England again looked good today beating Ukraine 1-0. Jermain Defoe came off the bench to score the only goal of the game in the 63rd minute and is really pushing for that starting spot with Rooney performing so badly.

The win leaves them with a chance to complete the 100% record they want so much. Cummings said " Another decent performance by the lads. Jermaine is really making his name as a super-sub and maybe a superstarter?"

View attachment 84294

England Vs Belarus Team News

Ashley Cole has had another injury blow, and although he was only out for ten days Cummings has called up another player in Joe Mattock. Although being a young player he is still a good prospect. He could get his England debut on tonight.

To add to Cummings growing problems Barry has also been sent home through injury. Cummings has suprisingly called up Young winger Adam Johnson.

View attachment 84295

Cummings has picked a strong team with 2 youngsters Rodwell and Johnson given a chance to shine.

Good luck mate! Make England proud! Not sure about England being sponsored by "Superdry" however.

I'll be following. As you probably know, England stories interest me ;)

England Dominate Belarus Despite Lack Of Goals

England dominated Belarus tonight depite looking weak in front of goal. The game finished 2-0 giving England that 100 % record. Gerrard opened the scoring in the 6th minute with a great stike from outside the box. Frank Lampard, who played fantasticly scored a penalty in the 32nd minute, a goal which turned out to be the last of the game. Defoe looked average and may go back to being a "super sub" after the bad performance. After qualifying fantasticly England will now be warming up for the world cup with friendly games starting on the 14 Nov against Brazil.

View attachment 84299

good luck

Thanks mate.

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Good luck mate! Make England proud! Not sure about England being sponsored by "Superdry" however.

I'll be following. As you probably know, England stories interest me ;)

Thanks mate and haha i might get new kits after the World Cup or possibly before but i quite like the kits at the minute. And i know , mine isnt as good as yours but i hope to achieve the same in winning the world cup!

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

King out for three months

Ledley king has today been ruled out for 3 months with a calf injury. He suffered the injury playing for Tottenham against Hull. He is thought to be Cummings second choice centre - back behind Terry and Ferdinand. Although he will be back for the World Cup he will miss some of the cruical warm up matches. Cummings could use his club teamate Michael Dawson as a replacement.

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Cummings picks England Squad

Ahead of definatley his hardest game in charge of England Cummings has picked his 26 Man There are no real suprises as Dawson comes in for the injured Ledley King. The 1 big change however is that Gerrard who suffered a sprained ankle will miss this game. Replaced by Darren Bent.

Goalkeepers

Foster
Green
James

Defenders

Baines
Cole
Dawson
Ferdinand
Johnson
Lescott
Richards
Terry

Midfielders

Barry
Beckham
Carrick
Cole
Hargreaves
Lampard
Milner
Rodwell
Young

Forwards

Bent
Cole
Crouch
Defoe
Rooney
Walcott

This is the team Cummings has picked to beat Brazil.

England Vs Brazil Team News

Ahead of Cummings's hardest game as manager of England against Brazil, we have got the 2 line - ups. So far there have been no injuries for England , which is rare. Therefore Cummings has a full squad to try out.

View attachment 84314

Cummings picks England Squad

Ahead of definatley his hardest game in charge of England Cummings has picked his 26 Man There are no real suprises as Dawson comes in for the injured Ledley King. The 1 big change however is that Gerrard who suffered a sprained ankle will miss this game. Replaced by Darren Bent.

Goalkeepers

Foster
Green
James

Defenders

Baines
Cole
Dawson
Ferdinand
Johnson
Lescott
Richards
Terry

Midfielders

Barry
Beckham
Carrick
Cole
Hargreaves
Lampard
Milner
Rodwell
Young

Forwards

Bent
Cole
Crouch
Defoe
Rooney
Walcott

This is the team Cummings has picked to beat Brazil.

unless you are a god manager don't see it happening

Good England Performance only awards them with Only A Draw

England performed brilliantly but only got a 1-1 draw. Rooney opened the scoring in the 45 minute , scoring 26 seconds after being brought on. England had chances to score more but in the end had hearts broken when Amauri scored in the 83 minute. When Lampard scored in the 86 minute, England thought they had won only for it to be ruled out for offside. Cummings said "The lads performed admiraly even without Gerrard, we deserved to win and were so close to winning! "

View attachment 84347

World Cup Groups Drawn

With only one game left before the World Cup against Ghana, The world Cup Group Stages have been drawn. England have been handed a tricky group with Croatia and Chile sure to provide opposition. However, England will be expected to win the group. Winning the group will almost surely draw Slovakia or Italy in the Knockout round.

View attachment 84353

World Cup Groups Drawn

With only one game left before the World Cup against Ghana, The world Cup Group Stages have been drawn. England have been handed a tricky group with Croatia and Chile sure to provide opposition. However, England will be expected to win the group. Winning the group will almost surely draw Slovakia or Italy in the Knockout round.

View attachment 84353

portugal are never in the world cup but they dont sack the manager

Euro Championships Qualifying Groups announced

Today the Group Stages for the Euro Championships were announced. England have been handed a resonably staight-forward group with there main challengers being Turkey. Cummings said " I am confident that we can qualify from this group. However we cannot get complacent , as every team in that group has the potential to beat us if we do."

View attachment 84366

Maybe, Just Maybe

After England qualified from there group with flying colours and also there good performance today, many people think they have a real chance. They beat Croatia 3-1 today. England started quickly when Rooney scored in the 5th minute. Gerrard doubled the lead in the 37th minute and got another in the 65th minute. Kranjcar then got a consolation goal in the 87th minute, but overall England looked really good.

View attachment 84643

View attachment 84645

England have drawn Slovakia in the next round but Ferdinand will be unavailable for that game.

portugal are never in the world cup but they dont sack the manager

Well spotted :) And i dont see how they dont qualify with players like Ronaldo.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Cummings declines Villareal Job

Cummings today declined the job offer from Villareal to become manager. Cummings said " Although Villareal are a great club and i would love to manage a club and England but not untill at least after the world cup."​

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

King injured again !

Today Ledley King has spoken of his dissapointment of missing the start of the world cup through injury. Although he is likely to still be taken to the world cup he will miss some of the group stages with strained knee ligaments. The other main injury is that Robert Green has been injured and is out for three weeks. Although he looks to be England's number two behind Foster this is still a big blow.

So, not a good time for England with only around 5 weeks until the World Cup.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Cummings picks Ghana And World Cup Squad

Ahead of England's last friendly game against Ghana and the world Cup, Cummings has picked the squad he thinks can win the world cup.

Goalkeepers

Foster
Green
James

Defenders

Baines
Cole
Dawson
Ferdinand
Johnson
King
Terry

Midfielders

Barry
Beckham
Carrick
Cole
Gerrard
Hargreaves
Lampard
Milner
Young

Strikers

Crouch
Defoe
Rooney
Walcott

Last edited:

England Vs Ghana News

Ahead of England Vs Ghana England are expected to play a full strength side. There have been no injuries so far, so fingers crossed.

This is how the teams are likely to line up:

View attachment 84586

Status
Not open for further replies.