England ! - Better job than Cappelo, i flippen hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multi-tasking
View attachment 102180
England manager Luke Cummings has today accepted the Manchester United job, but also wants to continue managing England. After Finishing 7th in the league last year, Cummings will have a big challenge to pull Manchester United back to where they were. Cummings said " I am completely dedicated to England and the European Championships, but a job offer like this doesnt come to often."

View attachment 102179

England Squad For The European Championships

Goalkeepers

Foster
Green
Hart

Defenders

Baines
Cole
Dawson
Gibbs
Johnson
Richards
Terry

Midfielders

Barry
Cole
Gerrard
Huddlestone
Lampard
Rodwell
Wilshere

Strikers

Agbonlahor
Defoe
Delfounseo
Rooney
Walcott
Welbeck

England Vs Germany News

Ahead of one of the biggest grudge matches in football England have a full squad to choose from, Cummings is using Dawson and Terry as Centre Backs after Cummings controvesially left Rio Ferdinand out of the squad.

This is how the teams are expected to line up:
View attachment 102182

Good start For England

Germany 0 - 1 England

England played well today, scraping a 1-0 victory against rivals Germany. The only goal in the game was scored by Wayne Rooney in the 35th minute as he ran from the half way line and slotted the ball in to the Germany net. After this start England fans are thinking that maybe it could happen again!

View attachment 102185

Great resuly against Germany mate. Are you hoping for Switzerland to come 2nd?

Great resuly against Germany mate. Are you hoping for Switzerland to come 2nd?
Thanks mate, and yeah , having Germany and portugal out in the group stsges would be great , dont see it happening though. :(

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Sorry ive lost interest of being England manager, although i want to start 1 more story before i go on to fm11, any clubs you would like to see ??

Also thanks to any followers i hope you will follow my next story <3

You could at least finish the tournament. Would be good to see england holding both trophies.

Too bad, I'm pretty new to this forum, I've read a few stories and this one was one of the best : )

Too bad, I'm pretty new to this forum, I've read a few stories and this one was one of the best : )
Cheers mate, im starting a new one with Liverpool , ill post you the link when if it gets accepted if you want it?

Status
Not open for further replies.