England ! - Better job than Cappelo, i flippen hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay , im going to start this up again. Ive played one match since i last updated resulting in a 1-0 win against san Marino. After this ill do proper updates again, also i resigned as Chelsea manager as i thought it was ruining the story, i hope some people still follow :):)

keep it up
Cheers mate :)

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

England Squad for game against Lithuania and Malta

Goalkeepers

Foster
Green
Hart

Defenders

Baines
Cole
Dawson
Gibbs
Johnson
Richards
Terry

Midfielders

Addison
Barry
Cattermole
Cole
Delph
Gerrard
Lampard
Milner

Rodwell
Wilshere
Young

Strikers

Crouch
Defoe
Delfouneso
Rooney
Walcott

England Vs Lithuania News

The only news for england is the injury to Lee Cattermole but Huddlestone has been called up as a replacement. Cummings is expected to line up with a experienced line up, possibly like this :
View attachment 101570

i would love to see all EPL Cole's in the squad
lol
Commentator 1: Cole passes to Cole, who passes to Cole, who scores! Cole scores!
Commentator 2: Which one?
good luck with the Lithuania match

ROOOONEEEY!

England 4 - 1 Lithuania

England performed well tonight almost completely dominating the game. Wayne Rooney grabbed a hatrick, his first goal came on 31 minutes, with a blast from the 30 yards. he then got a second on 34 minutes with a drilled shot from the edge of the box. Gerrard smashed a goal on 66 minutes, before Urbsys got a goal on 80 minutes. From the kick off Rooneygot his hatrick with a powerful volley. Overall a good win for England.

View attachment 101580

i would love to see all EPL Cole's in the squad
lol
Commentator 1: Cole passes to Cole, who passes to Cole, who scores! Cole scores!
Commentator 2: Which one?
good luck with the Lithuania match
Haha, i have Joe and Ashley , and if Carlton picks up some form , then maybe just maybe well get that dream goal ;)

England Vs Malta News

Having already qualified for the Euros, Cummings is set to send out an attacking team of youngsters for the game against Malta. Addison and Gibbs look set for debuts.

View attachment 101628

28 Shots 3 Goals, Not good enough

England 3 - 0 Malta

England again completely dominated this match, as expected but failed to stick enough chances away. On 7 minutes a beautifully whipped cross from Milner was steered in to his own net by Cardona. 8 minutes later , Walcott received the ball on the edge of the area and turned to blast it in to the net. On 80 minutes a brilliant ball in from young found Milner who headed in a 3rd for England. Despite the 3 0 win, England need to be more clinical, hitting the woodwork 3 times, and only scoring 3 out of 28 shots with just 15 on target. Room for improvement for England, possibly a call up for Gabby Agbonlahor?

View attachment 101641

Group Of Death For England

England have today been drawn in to a horror group for the European championships, there group includes Germany and Portugal with the other team being Switzerland. With all 3 teams worthy of putting up a challenge , this could be Cummings's biggest challenge.

View attachment 101859

World Cup Qualifiers

Reining world Champions England have been given a reasonably straight forward group to qualify again. There biggest challenge in the group being Switzerland.

View attachment 101913

Status
Not open for further replies.