England ! - Better job than Cappelo, i flippen hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre Season Update

For some reason it wouldnt let me arrange any friendlies but the transfers i've done so far are looking good.

Main Outs:
Drogba - 1.8M to Liverpool - he was to old and just wasnt good enough.
Anelka - 2.3M to Middlesborough - Again to old, was losing his pace.
Hernanes - 10.25M to Aston Villa - A good player but worth a lot and not good enough for the first team.
Di Santo - 2M to Birmingham - Just wasn't good enough.
Hilario - 325K to Middlesborough - Quite old and wasnt getting a first team place.
Hutchinson - 190K to Tranmere - Wasn't going to get a first team place in the near future so i sold him.

Ins:
Delph - 10M + Cork from Aston Villa - Good young English talent, future replacement for Lampard.
Ji -Sung - 2.8 M from Man Utd - when a player of his quality is for sale for that cheap, you just have to buy him.
Dzeko - 25M from Wolfsburg- We needed more goals from last season, and this man brings goals !
Smithies - 2.5 M From Huddersfield - Good young , English prospect.
Shelvey - Good player, bit young so i might loan him out.

All done in time for England's game with Bosnia three days before the start of the prem!

Chelsea Squad

Goalkeepers

Cech
Delac
Smithies
Turnbull

Defenders

Bosingwa
Ivanovic
Cole
Alex
Davies
Terry
Zhirkov

Midfielders

Gosling
Essien
Mikel
Delph
Matic
J.Cole
Ji - Sung
Kakuta
Lampard
Shelvey
Phillip

Strikers

Cassano
Sturridge
Dzeko
Iaquinta
Lavezzi

Last edited:

England Squad For Game Against Bosnia And Herz.

Goalkeepers

Green
Foster
Hart

Defenders

Baines
Cole
Davies
Dawson
Ferdinand
Johnson
Richards

I forgot Terry :(

Midfielders

Barry
Carrick
Cattermole
Cole
Delph
Gerrard
Lampard
Milner
Rodwell
Wilshere

Strikers

Carroll
Crouch
Defoe
Delfouneso
Rooney
Walcott​

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Chelsea Sign Mancini

Sky Sports News understands that the deal of Mancini from Inter to Chelsea for 2.1M. Cummings said " I've been waiting for this to go through for ages, Mancini is a great player and im very happy to have made him part of my team. He can play either wing well and i hope he can have a real affect"

Cummings has also kept Terry as his captain and Lampard as his vice, the same as his England team.

England Vs Bosnia News

England Manager Luke Cummings is set to leave out all Chelsea starters for there opening game of the Prem in three days. This leaves a young defence with main threat as fellow Chelsea player Edin Dzeko.

This is how there expected to line up:

View attachment 88300

Good Performace From England

England 3 - 0 Bosnia

England looked good today beating Bosnia by three goals to nil. Things started well for England with Wilshere setting up Rooney who blasted it in in the second minute. Just five minutes later a Johnson cross found Defoe's foot, and he volleyed it in to put England 2 ahead in just 7 minutes. The game went dead for a long time, with it taking until the 75th minute until Barry smashed a 30 yarder in to the bottom corner. A good performance by England, now Cummings has his first month with Chelsea to concentrate on.

View attachment 88303

Well, nice transfers and good luck with Chelsea, but even better against Bosnia, without Terry ;). Good luck mate, already waiting for next update (6)

Well, nice transfers and good luck with Chelsea, but even better against Bosnia, without Terry ;). Good luck mate, already waiting for next update (6)

Cheers mate, i forgot Terry lol, i probably wouldnt hav played him anyway because of our opening game against Fulham in three days, probly have another update tonight.

When's the next England game update coming?

And who's it against?

View attachment 88345
im looking to use this tactic. what do you think?

August

Fulham (a) 3-1
Lampard (26) Lavezzi (62,88)
Zubar (90+4)
Good performace, Lavezzi completely changed the game when he came on , could get a starting place.Lampard and Bosingwa out for 6 days missing euro cup qualifier.

Panionios (h) 3-1
Dzeko (10)
Riera (33)
Lavezzi (42) Iaquinta (48)
Dissapointing to concede but all strikers, subs included scored.

Everton (a) 3-1
Cahill sent off (32) Rodwell (41)
Lampard (45) Alex (57) Dzeko (88)
Good result, this is starting to become the 3-1 tactic. Good debut from Mancini with 2 assists, He keeps his place in front of Zhirkov.

Panionios (a) 2-2 (5-3)
Dzeko (23,35)
Kartilis (39) Karabatzakis (50)
Really POOR but through on aggregate.

Chelsea draw As Saint Ettienne, Karlsruhe and Guimaraes.

Cummings picks Squad for games against Norway and San Marino

Goalkeepers

Foster
Green
Hart

Defenders

Baines
Cole
Davies
Dawson
Ferdinand
Johnson
Richards
Terry

Midfielders

Barry
Cattermole
Cole
Delph
Gerrard
Lampard
Milner
Rodwell
Milner

Strikers

Carroll
Crouch
Defoe
Delfouneso
Rooney
Walcott

Man Utd (h) 3-2
View attachment 88362
What a match and what a result !

Good month , yet to drop points in the league and qualified for the Europa League group stages. The win against Man U was partically pleasing.

View attachment 88363

great story mate! good luck with the chelsea job. You are fast becoming one of the best managers on the game. Still cant believe you sold drogba :O

great story mate! good luck with the chelsea job. You are fast becoming one of the best managers on the game. Still cant believe you sold drogba :O
thanks + thanks :) I had to was getting old , and Dzeko , Cassanno and that.

England Vs Norway News

Ahead of England's euro qualifier with Norway there have been no injury worries. Cummings is expected to field a full strength side tonight, or at least a reasonably strong one to deal with the challenge of Norway.

There expected to line up like this :

View attachment 88382

POOR.

England 0 - 1 Norway

England were beaten today after a really poor performance where Ben Foster was fantastic to limit Norway to just 1. There defended was bad throughout and Rooney picked up a knock and had to go off and in the 85th injury Ferdinand picked up a hamstring injury that will keep him out for 3 weeks. In the 87th minute Jennssen scored what ended up the winner from the edge of the box.

View attachment 88387

Very poor. That's all.
I know. Im starting to think my youngsters are better than them , higher tempo etc.

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:21 AM ----------

Im going on holiday therefore there will be no updates for 2 weeks. Unless i manage to get on later today i might do 1 or 2 last updates. :'(

How Did You Get To Be England Manager From The Start Mate (Sorry If It's A Stupid Question) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.