England Captain taken to hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they have only been following football for a few years, since Chelsea got money. Hence the lack of knowledge about football.

or they are 12.

Either way.

greatest respone i have ever read. give yourself a pat on the back from me sir lol

The saddest thing is that nobody has wished him a speedy recovery. Get well soon Rio :)

Anyone who doubts Ferdinand's ability knows little about football

At Liverpool he has to be. He's their only decent player when without Torres. For me, you have to be an in-form, decent player, preferably the best player in a team to be a captain, for players to look to you. This season, Gerrard hasn't been one of those players. Based on what I've said, I've talked myself into Rooney or Lampard being the captain.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Liverpool aren't one of Englands two biggest clubs??!!
Not for 20+ years now. If you have to look to the past to find something good about a club, then they're not a good club.

haha are you on the wind up or another 12 year old deluded glory hunting sorry i mean chelsea "fan" oh wait let me guess youve been a chelsea fan before 2003....ok. Gerrard is one **** of a leader. to liverpool fans: winning the champions league and fa cup in the last 5 years must really suck and you must be a small club XD get real "mr chelsea"

Gerrard will take over as captain. Certainly looks like Rio will be out for at least the group stages. I say call up dawson, he's got form and a relative amount of youth on his side in comparison to most other international centre backs around nowadays.

Ah, honstly not suprised. He's not been fit much this season, and to me it was either going to happen to him or King. Shame though.

Lol, First thing Heskey does XD
I hope it's also the last thing he does.

**** Heskey big for nothing **** injureed a key defender one of the best now we ave to call on a guy with no international experience. Heskey best play in defence for us to say sorry. What a joke that would be a beast in defence. He cant play in strike might as well stay back
Maybe Heskey wanted Rio's place in defence....... :D

It was meant as a joke no one else on here is crying about it, I'm not racist and Man ****** just shows you have no imagination.

****. Off.
It is racist you ****. There is nothing bad about Jews?

please shut up now. your making yourself look a right tard. Manchester United and Liverpool are the two biggest, most successfull clubs in England no matter how long ago Liverpool have been on the rocks, they still have a history to make other clubs jealous of.

and im a Manchester United from Manchester and i hate Liverpool more than most.
Don't worry, Chelsea think they are the best team in England and always were. Surprised that they aren't called 'Abromovic (sp) FC' yet :p

Rightly so? What he did had nothing to do with football and the other player involved isn't even in the squad, and rightly so. Ferdinand isn't a leader, nor is Gerrard. Terry, Carragher, King or Lampard are the leaders in the squad, Terry should still be captain.
Lampard? A leader? It's not April Fools yet. Gerrard and Ferdinand are proper leaders for their clubs. What about Lampard? Has he ever seen a captain's armband?

EDIT: And leedsfan86: Couldn't of put it better myself ;)

Paul, why do you always have to multi-quote everyone? It gets really annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.