England Captain taken to hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, he's a good captain. But he plays for liverpool.¬_¬
And he's been a bit **** this season.:$
but it might inspire some great performaces from him

Still a chance for me to get in the squad then!

can you imagine that, Stevie G lifts the World Cup, the trophy would be on Ebay within 24 hours ;) lol
Ouch, just ouch :(

Carra's in the squad as a RB really, so it dosen't make a difference for him

WTF?

Gerrard is a good choice as keeper but i would prefer David James he is the most senior look at him 41 lol
Considering he may not even be our GK?

Hyping up the England team so much. Obviously they arent the worst team in the world but they are hardly great.

I'm not "hyping them so much" look at our starting 11 player for player and tell me that "half the team shouldnt be there", the only position we are weak in is goalkeeper. I'm not overhyping you are being needlessly dour and your ignorance is seriously so frustrating.

or not.

Terry wont ever get the armband again whilst Capello is involved and rightly so.

Rightly so? What he did had nothing to do with football and the other player involved isn't even in the squad, and rightly so. Ferdinand isn't a leader, nor is Gerrard. Terry, Carragher, King or Lampard are the leaders in the squad, Terry should still be captain.

Rightly so? What he did had nothing to do with football and the other player involved isn't even in the squad, and rightly so. Ferdinand isn't a leader, nor is Gerrard. Terry, Carragher, King or Lampard are the leaders in the squad, Terry should still be captain.
did you just say gerrard ISNT a leader...

no, what he did sparked massive ammount off hatred towards the guy, hense the constant boo's the guy gets every time he touches the ball. Ferdinand and Gerrard arent leaders? ok mate, thats why they are captains for the two biggest clubs in England

Not too much of a big deal really we have centre backs in better form waiting here in England and deserve a spot in South Africa not saying Rio doesnt deserve his place. Oh yeah looks unlikely that Drogba will be fit enough for the WC. Another Sky Sports report

I disagree the loss of Ferdinand is good for England. The loss of Ferdinand is the end for England. Ashley Cole is now our most senior defender :(

Ashley Cole is only our most senior defender because he's been out only decent left back for the past 10 years. Johnson has enough experience, although he's a **** defender, he should be a winger, Terry is vastly experienced, and enough at international level and Carragher (who should take Rio's place) is experienced enough at club level for big games, and has world cups under his belt.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

no, what he did sparked massive ammount off hatred towards the guy, hense the constant boo's the guy gets every time he touches the ball. Ferdinand and Gerrard arent leaders? ok mate, thats why they are captains for the two biggest clubs in England

Man Utd don't actually have any real leader, beside Neville or Giggs who aren't first team players any more. Gerrard is captain if a club that finished 7th in the league, bellow Spurs, Man City, Villa and even Arsenal. Gerrard is made to look like a good player due to the lack of class at Liverpool, and has had a **** season. He shouldn't even have gone to South Africa by Capello's 'On Form' rule. So much for that, because Ferdinand went too.

I'm not "hyping them so much" look at our starting 11 player for player and tell me that "half the team shouldnt be there", the only position we are weak in is goalkeeper. I'm not overhyping you are being needlessly dour and your ignorance is seriously so frustrating.

David James - Makes alot of mistakes and just got relegated. :S Glen Johnson, good going forward but too slow to get back and in Florence when Liverpool played Fiorentina in the CL they attacked down Liverpools right as the right back had gone missing and scored twice because of it. Carragher retired and then changed his mind. Lennon doesnt get enough crosses in. Heskey fat ****. Joe Cole was injured most of the season as were Ferdinand and King. Upson is just generally awful. And Robert Green? Really? He's not even comparible with the back up keeper for Spain who are clearly the favourites.

i know Gerrard has been **** all season for us.
but he's probably had his two best games of the season in the past two England friendlies.

And am i seeing things, or did someone say Gerrard isn't a leader? :O
i think whoever said it needs to go and watch football.

Rightly so?
He's not in it by choice.
Ferdinand and gerrard aren't leaders, why?oO)
Terry shouldn't be captain. Half the players probably think he's a ******* and have sympathy for bridge so it would just cause problems having him as captain.

Gerrard before this season has been a pretty inspirational captain for liverpool so i'm sure he'll do well.:S

Status
Not open for further replies.