England side to face France

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 23K
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont knock reo coker, if you have watched him this season he has been light years ahead of barry. hes not the most creative, but hes a dedicated destroyer, with good short passing

im light years ahead of Barry myself...

i just don't like him, never have even at west ham, he is a crab footballer and yes i meant crab! As in sideways and backways...

and he thinks a lot of himself, just don't think he is what were looking for in the England set up.

And GodCubed before this half of a season, you would have been like every other Vile fan and condemning Nigel to the reserves and not rating him at all!! FICKLEEE!!!! :P

no, normally he plays like a pensonier, today he was a statue

Do you remember all the World Cup hype about him coming back? Why? I just don't rate him at all.

im light years ahead of Barry myself...

i just don't like him, never have even at west ham, he is a crab footballer and yes i meant crab! As in sideways and backways...

and he thinks a lot of himself, just don't think he is what were looking for in the England set up.

And GodCubed before this half of a season, you would have been like every other Vile fan and condemning Nigel to the reserves and not rating him at all!! FICKLEEE!!!! :P
you dotn need him getting forwards, his job is simple, win the ball, pass the ball. that is what you want from a destroyer

You mean good at ball retention? Criminal.

Didn't know "is a modest guy" is a requirement for an England player? And are we not looking for a pure defensive destroyer?

Rubbish. I always thought he was a decent player, good backup at least. Turns out he's a good starter, and he's been on very decent form. If he was fit, why not give him a chance?

Sagna getting forward well, Milner barely tracked him in the 1st half and I doubt Young will

you dotn need him getting forwards, his job is simple, win the ball, pass the ball. that is what you want from a destroyer

with how France have walked around us today i dont think a destroyer would have made a difference,

we needed a compact midfield with legs, pretty much what we have now

what the **** is going on here...

Problem is, Cattermole is a hot head, and there is always a risk of him getting booked/sent off. Would much prefer Huddlestone.

Yeah, that's true, that's his weak point, but then again, he's more likely to break up the play, and get tackles in, then give it to an attacking player, but come to think of it, I would prefer Huddlestone.

2-0 France, need to get Bothroyd on now!

Another fantastic goal from France. They are ripping England to shreds.

Gibbs can't cope with Sagna. 2-0 - Valbuena with an excellent volley.

I said it literally 2 minutes ago. "Sagna is getting forward well, no one is tracking his runs". Who had a free cross to set up the goal?

Young simply had to be more defensively responsible.

Gibbs has won the ball back 6 or 7 times, and every time he has give it straight back to them :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back