England squad to face Montenegro & U21's to face Romania

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 228
  • Views Views 13K
im pleased with Davies's callup and i think its even come abit too late in his carear. He is a typical English player and he is a absolute nightmare to play against.

Davies is replacement for Heskey (obviously). Not sure why J.Cole is in it, thought he said he's going to be bringing through more youth.

Good to see Davies getting a pick, but I doubt he'll make in onto the pitch bar a 5 min cameo possibly.

Davies is replacement for Heskey (obviously). Not sure why J.Cole is in it, thought he said he's going to be bringing through more youth.
the under 21's have a play off and pearce wants as strong a squad as possible

Davies' call-up is a bit pointless, doubt he'll play and he's not one for the future, we could be better off putting Andy Carroll in so he gets some England squad experience, is Carlton Cole injured? He's a similar type of player to Davies.

Great 3 more players to get injured.

****** of with England atm especially with what happened to Defoe

Great 3 more players to get injured.

****** of with England atm especially with what happened to Defoe

Why be ****** off with England, when Defoe could have pulled himself out? He played, under his own will.

The squad looks good, I hop he gives Thudd a chance.

Why be ****** off with England, when Defoe could have pulled himself out? He played, under his own will.

The squad looks good, I hop he gives Thudd a chance.

Mostly because he had only just recovered from an injury and then was called up, Redknapp wasn't too happy about it but wasn't going to withdraw him, and then Defoe got a knock on the first game but then they sterted him again in the second where he got ******.

Just annoying really.

Mostly because he had only just recovered from an injury and then was called up, Redknapp wasn't too happy about it but wasn't going to withdraw him, and then Defoe got a knock on the first game but then they sterted him again in the second where he got ******.

Just annoying really.

You think your players playing for England is bad, try playing Wolves, Stoke and Blackburn in consecutive games :'(

Both games Defoe played though was his own choice, Capello asked and Defoe agreed. Redknapp doesn't like his players playing internationals full stop, he constantly complained about the international games but we'll find out how quickly he changes his mind when he becomes England manager in 2012

I am very glad to see Kevin Davies called up. There is all this negativity on the thread about him being ****. Not only is he one of the best unsung target men in the Premier League but he is his team's captain and will be a natural leader.

It's the same with all clubs who have international players :S
this. Defoe could have pulled out if he felt he wasnt ready, but he chose to play, if you really must blame anyone, blame defoe (though i dont think anyone is to blame, injuries are part and parcel of the game)

****** ridculous, baines is so much better than warnock, warnock is a liability , utter disgrace!!!!!

to be fair both Warnock and Baines have been poor so far this season and i don't rate either of them and they only reason i believe Warnock is in the squad is because Kieren Gibbs is playing for England U-21s.

Wilshere with another call-up, think he can certainly do a job against Montenegro in the match if he's given the opportunity. Not surprised with any of the call-ups to be honest.

****** ridculous, baines is so much better than warnock, warnock is a liability , utter disgrace!!!!!

Tbf though, it doesn't really matter as Ashley Cole will play LB, I'm sure Baines would rather stay at home than sit on the bench for England whilst staying in hotel.

the under 21's have a play off and pearce wants as strong a squad as possible

Surprised to see Wilshere starting in the full squad, i thought he'd be drafted in after the playoff. Together with Gibbs, who looks like he won't get a call up with the inclusion of Ashley Cole and Steven Warnock :(

Why was Carroll not picked then? (Although i don't think he's up for it, he's better than Kevin Davies :$)

Don't understand the inclusion of Lescott, he's awful IMO, certainly nowhere near the price tag Everton put on him, and Man City paid (But who is at City?) Strong squad though, should be a win. Is it at Wembley or in Montenegro?

Back