England squad vs Montenegro

Don't see the logic in starting Zamora when Rooney, Young and Welbeck have linked up so well so far this year. Obviously I won't write Zamora off but playing a target man type striker usually just encourages us to hoof the ball.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

I think it's a always a good thing to play Walcott for England because every time I've seen him play for England, it's clear that his pace terrifies the opposition because he always has at least 2, usually 3 men marking him and although people would consider this a bad thing, it does create a lot of space for our other players to move into and space is everything in football. I'd personally start him tonight because of that and he has improved as a player, he tracks back more and his finishing is better although he pretty much always shoots towards the bottom left hand corner. Having said that, he is a bit inconsistent but so are England in general.

I agree that opposition hate playing against Walcott. It may be that when we are in qualifying against weaker sides he should start- but at the highest level he is, IMO, not good enough, as the top defenders have ways of getting around pace. His decision making is still not at a high enough standard to play in championships, but he can be useful for opening up space against weaker teams, as you said.

Don't see the logic in starting Zamora when Rooney, Young and Welbeck have linked up so well so far this year. Obviously I won't write Zamora off but playing a target man type striker usually just encourages us to hoof the ball.

Zamora is only 6'0 so he shouldn't have the 'crouch effect' on the team.

Give me that ******* England job! Capello's a right ***. Lamps on the bench!? No call up for Sturridge!? No start for Walker.. Should be a back four of Walker - Jones - Terry - Cole.

Lampard should definite be on the bench, fantastic player, but we dont play the same way as chelsea, and he is not a deep player, never plays particularly well in that role. Only slight issue is No Strurridge, but as Jack says players always seem to double mark Walcott because they see him as such a danger, which creates space. Walker will get his time. Not sure why people are having a pop

Wayne Rooney's Dad has said that he will not be making any comments about his arrest for match fixing until after England's 1-1 draw with Montenegro tonight.

Wayne Rooney's Dad has said that he will not be making any comments about his arrest for match fixing until after England's 1-1 draw with Montenegro tonight.

Good to hear, dont see how one has got to with other to be honest

Funny. Very funny. oO)

Jesus Christ you would have thought i murdered someone.

Jesus Christ you would have thought i murdered someone.

Carl it was terrible mate :). And if that turns out to be the scoreline i'll be annoyed, got money on a 3-1 win XD