England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
Only lost one eighth of his WC games, legend

That draw includes one of the worst games of football i have ever witnessed between England and Algeria, if i am correct

It even beats Chelsea v Atletico Madrid in the 1st leg of UCL this year!

That draw includes one of the worst games of football i have ever witnessed between England and Algeria, if i am correct

It even beats Chelsea v Atletico Madrid in the 1st leg of UCL this year!

Well thanks. The memory of that game gave me an aneurysm.

Hart
Johnson Cahill Jagielka Baines
Gerrard Henderson
Welbeck Rooney Lallana
Sturridge

Only one i'm still unsure with is Danny Welbeck, but he does perform decently for England

Just heard a fan on the radio saying Rooney shouldn't be picked, as "he looks like he can't be bothered".

April fools day been already I thought. Just......no. Simply no.

Just heard a fan on the radio saying Rooney shouldn't be picked, as "he looks like he can't be bothered".

April fools day been already I thought. Just......no. Simply no.

Its an easy excuse for fans. It seems a bad performance translate to the team/ an individual 'not being bothered' which is ridiculous

Its an easy excuse for fans. It seems a bad performance translate to the team/ an individual 'not being bothered' which is ridiculous

And not to mention, he works his **** off for the team when others fail to do the basics properly. Whenever people like Dave Whelan or the press-slag him off by saying he's lazy it just makes me sick. And Joey Barton criticizing him-just increased my hatred for him 1000 fold

And not to mention, he works his **** off for the team when others fail to do the basics properly. Whenever people like Dave Whelan or the press-slag him off by saying he's lazy it just makes me sick. And Joey Barton criticizing him-just increased my hatred for him 1000 fold

You can never question the effort of Rooney, I just think he has slightly lost his way on what position suits him best and he gets caught in-between

If you play Rooney as a lone striker, he tracks back too much and offers not as much attacking intent as, say a Sturridge would and he is not as effective in most other positions

You can never question the effort of Rooney, I just think he has slightly lost his way on what position suits him best and he gets caught in-between

If you play Rooney as a lone striker, he tracks back too much and offers not as much attacking intent as, say a Sturridge would and he is not as effective in most other positions

Yeah-suspect it's nothing more than a blip. He looked good though working with Lambert. And he had the glint in his eye aswell

Back