England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
There was no joke involved..

I meant the tweet, not your comment, sorry, daft quote system.

Fact is for england to beat the top teams, we have to have a great day, and they have to have a stinker, if world rankings wer actually accurate England would probably scrape the top 14. We're fall into the 2nd tier bracket with Croatia, Russia, Chile etc.. and falling. The money in our game is falsely linked to how good the national team is, its not so much negativity, just getting realistic for a change.

I meant the tweet, not your comment, sorry, daft quote system.

Fact is for england to beat the top teams, we have to have a great day, and they have to have a stinker, if world rankings wer actually accurate England would probably scrape the top 14. We're fall into the 2nd tier bracket with Croatia, Russia, Chile etc.. and falling. The money in our game is falsely linked to how good the national team is, its not so much negativity, just getting realistic for a change.

Judging by your "logic" I suppose if we're a second-tier team like Croatia... then how are Brazil so much better than us when it was clearly displayed yesterday that Croatia deserved to win and were the better team apart from referee shocking decisions?

I'm sorry but the truth is there is no outstanding teams in this World Cup that are really better than us in every department apart from perhaps Spain and Germany. The South American teams are over-hyped and not great defensively... in the case of Brazil don't look that great anywhere IMO.

Coz brazil had a average game? This is an England team, that was beaten by Chile, Ok i'd put us in the Dark horses, Belgium bracket. Better in EVERY dept, nope not a lot of team are, better in MOST/MORE departments, yep theres a fair few. Going off previous England teams/performances.

TBF i am kinda tarnishing this youngish squad with previous performances and squads. I just dont see a lot of names on our team sheet, that teams look at and this '**** he's playing. The best thing England have going for them is the 'unknown' element of how the kids will take to the tournament, hopefully like ducks to water, with pace and power. Its ball retention that will/usually us the problem with England players, which they will need to combat the heat. fingers crossed for the boys. :)

Italians midfield is really strong, Veratti, De Rossi, Pirlo, Marchisio..... we may struggle to get the ball.

However we need to make use of their weaknesses on the flanks and play Sterling.. if we don't then I'm disappointed.

In my opinion, Hodgson needs to find the balls to bring of Rooney when he plays **** like on Saturday, should have brought Barkley on for Rooney instead. Surely not the only one?

In my opinion, Hodgson needs to find the balls to bring of Rooney when he plays **** like on Saturday, should have brought Barkley on for Rooney instead. Surely not the only one?

• Rooney created more chances than any other player in the England vs Italy game (3, including one assist).

Played out of position and still created more chances than anyone including a tap in for Sturridge.

Can tell you're another deluded United fan, clearly still ****-hurt you finished 7th, it's been over a month get over it

Can tell you're another deluded United fan, clearly still ****-hurt you finished 7th, it's been over a month get over it

What has that got anything to do with what I posted?

Rooney created more chances means I'm ****-hurt? OK.

Means you're motting out United as always, fact is Barkley plays for a better team than Rooney in the Prem therefore is better than him, wounded.

Means you're motting out United as always, fact is Barkley plays for a better team than Rooney in the Prem therefore is better than him, wounded.

In 2012-13, the year ManUtd won the league, Welbeck >>>>>>>Suarez by your logic.
Dzeko is better than Suarez too all the time in PL.

You just got proved that you're just another Rooney hater despite being proved by stats he created more in the game than "Sterling" who apparently played so well.

Why don't you just support England and stop hating just to hate a player of a club you don't like.

Hopefully one day United fans will realise their bullshit reign is over and the Anfield boys are back, bye bye.

Bullshit reign that brought more domestic success than Liverpool have had.... ok... good logic.
Just ignore him mate! Clearly a WUM. Got good feeling about tonight, just think there defence is to weak to keep us out, even weaker than ours ;)

Back