England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
Both Young and Zaha. They would bring that winning mentality that United has. Maybe even Cleverley for a tempo as well. It could work because they are United players, and they must be world class.

Lampard should play every game. He plays for a top side and can score and runs and is experienced and can play the FOUR FOUR FAHKIN TWOOO

As a side note, you argue like the small guy hiding behind a bouncer. "COME LETS GO I CAN TAKE YOU but not here lets do it next Wednesday when I can not turn up." I'm not the one here claiming to know everything, I'm just offering an opinion and some alternatives.

Speaking of which, you still haven't named one possible alternative. All you're doing is dismissing examples out of hand. If you became England manager we wouldn't field anyone because "DNT MEHK ME LAFF LEL THYRE NOT KWALITY".

My god, you showed it to some Spurs fans and they agreed with you? I must be right then!

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!! With that you have completely discredited any ounce of nuance you have ever felt you had. Go back to watching kids television. Obviously watching football is way above your level. (Well adding Delph into the equation proves that)

As for alternatives read what I have put before. Or is that too much for you to scroll a couple of posts up.

Oh look Godcubed can use Gifs to try to insult now. How clever. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

2522333-funny-gif-jim-carrey-laughing.gif

The funniest thing of all is he was throwing insults in his posts yesterday at me in the World Cup thread but I can't find them now so I'm assuming he's edited them out or I just can't find it amongst all the rubbish he has posted regarding Huddlestone.

P.S. Jim Carrey and GIF's always do the trick :D

Last edited:
The funniest thing of all is he was throwing insults in his posts yesterday at me in the World Cup thread but I can't find em now so I'm assuming he's edited them out or I just can't find it amongst all the rubbish he has posted regarding Huddlestone.

P.S. Jim Carrey and GIF's always do the trick :D

More wrongful accusations. If I insulted you I would leave it for everyone to see how stupid you made yourself look yesterday. About the only thing you got correct with that comment and Jim Carey was it proved you are a LIAR LIAR.

More wrongful accusations. If I insulted you I would leave it for everyone to see how stupid you made yourself look yesterday. About the only thing you got correct with that comment and Jim Carey was it proved you are a LIAR LIAR.

Oh yeh I feel so stupid for stating the fact that Huddlestone is one of the very few holding midfielders who's had a good season who's English and we can actually put into the England team.... WHY? Because lack of any alternatives.

Meanwhile you keep trying to come up with someone else... I'll be waiting. Under 30 prospect or someone over 30 who has had a better season. I'm still waiting.

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!! With that you have completely discredited any ounce of nuance you have ever felt you had. Go back to watching kids television. Obviously watching football is way above your level. (Well adding Delph into the equation proves that)

As for alternatives read what I have put before. Or is that too much for you to scroll a couple of posts up.

What did you put before? Please, enlighten me.

Unless you mean the bit where you said that you'd take everyone England took this World Cup ahead of him. Is that what you meant?

What did you put before? Please, enlighten me.

Unless you mean the bit where you said that you'd take everyone England took this World Cup ahead of him. Is that what you meant?

Why should I even enlighten someone who uses insults and Gifs to appease his own low self esteem. When you actually have the time to act and debate properly then I will give you the time of day. As you have taken the time to copy and quote everything I have said previously which proves you have time on your hands, I am sure you can read through the World cup thread to see who I said. I am not doing any donkey work if you want to prove me wrong. Thats the last I am saying on the matter as I boredom has set in repeating everything I said ysterday but I am probably certain you will re quote this with some pathetic and non relevant retort so you make you feel better about yourself.

Oh yeh I am stupid for stating the fact that Huddlestone is actually any good who's had an average season when playing against the bigger teams any only looked good against the whipping Hull gave Fulham. who's English and we can actually put into the England team and would not actually improve it in any way shape or form.

Meanwhile I will keep trying to come up with more to insult you as I behave like I am 10 years of age.

FYP

Cahill - Terry would've been great but sadly it didn't happen. Looking forward, I think Caulker needs a chance, as does Curtis Davies. Both had good seasons in teams that weren't the best at defending.

I would also like to see Caulker, personally think he is destined for one of the big sides. Seems to have that leadership quality at such a young age

Phil Jones aswell, if played regularly in his favoured CB position, although United have stalled his progression somewhat

Why should I even enlighten someone who uses insults and Gifs to appease his own low self esteem. When you actually have the time to act and debate properly then I will give you the time of day. As you have taken the time to copy and quote everything I have said previously which proves you have time on your hands, I am sure you can read through the World cup thread to see who I said. I am not doing any donkey work if you want to prove me wrong. Thats the last I am saying on the matter as I boredom has set in repeating everything I said ysterday but I am probably certain you will re quote this with some pathetic and non relevant retort so you make you feel better about yourself.

Hey, I'm just asking you nicely. Who do you think should be picked ahead of Tom Huddlestone. I'm not being nasty, I'm not dismissing your opinion, I sincerely want to know. That's all I want.

I would also like to see Caulker, personally think he is destined for one of the big sides. Seems to have that leadership quality at such a young age

Phil Jones aswell, if played regularly in his favoured CB position, although United have stalled his progression somewhat

Caulker's a boss. I watched him regularly in the flesh down here in Cardiff, he's a superb player.

Jones has been progressing okay, he is only 22 after all, and he's spent a lot of time in different positions. It's Smalling I'm worries about: he seems to have plateaued.

Caulker, Jones and Stones and maybe James Tomkins should be our promising crop of CBs from now on, with Cahill and Davies as the veterans. Other outsiders could potentially include Scott Dann (had a good half year with Palace, let's see how it goes), Eric Dier (crazy talented but young) and Shawcross (deserves a cap). Smalling will be in and about as well.

So Didier Deschamps know nothing about football because he's playing Debuchy(Newcastle) over proved international, who had a good season Sagna(Man City, Arsenal).

So Didier Deschamps know nothing about football because he's playing Debuchy(Newcastle) over proved international, who had a good season Sagna(Man City, Arsenal).

I think he has selected Debuchy for his attacking qualities as there he's better than Sagna. France plays pretty narrow so he needs fullbacks to provide some support to the flanks.

Probably yes, i was just trying to show how ridiculous is IanC's logic of "world-class players". It's more about who fit to your system than the name. Debuchy works there, so there's no reason to play Sagna (but he's still there as cover/another option)

Last edited:
What would peoples starting 11 look like if you guys were picking?

Mine would be - Hart,Jones,Jags,Cahill,Baines,Gerrard,Wilshere,Sterling,Rooney,Barkley,Sturridge.

Forster - Johnson,Cahill,Jones,Shaw - Wilshere,Henderson,Sterling - Lallana,Sturridge,Rooney

In fact, I'd go so far as to say that wouldn't be far from my preferred line-up for the Euro qualifiers.

I'm hoping that from now on Hodgson stops picking the squad based on reputation and sentiment, and does it based on pure merit. We cannot afford to keep going out with a whimper. Not saying we have a god given right to qualify for every single tournament every single time-that right has to be earned regardless of a countries stature in the footballing world, but this World cup was just unacceptable.

Hart; Johnson, Cahill, Jones, Shaw; Wilshere, Henderson; Sterling, Rooney, Walcott; Sturridge.

That would be my XI for the Euro 2016 qualifiers etc.

Also he's yet to get a lot of Premier League football but I have a soft spot for Nathanial Chalobah. Looks like he's going to turn into a great DM. Hopefully he'll get a Premier League loan this season and shine. Maybe get a call up for a friendly or two. Think Euro 2016 could come too soon for him, but I reckon he'll be in/around the XI by the next World Cup.

Back