England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
Think Woy has got it pretty much spot on for tonight.

I'd personally have Clyne over Walker and perhaps Bertrand over Rose but that's not a huge difference.

I'll stop replying in the thread because it'll go very off topic (I miss when the general chat got used quite a bit on here). Just gonna say I didn't mean it as offensive any way, just something interesting I've always noted.

I'll stop replying in the thread because it'll go very off topic (I miss when the general chat got used quite a bit on here). Just gonna say I didn't mean it as offensive any way, just something interesting I've always noted.

Hey man, NO offence was taken. At all. Sorry if you got that impression. It certainly wasn't intended.

Just trying to convey why there's not much feeling of being English here.

I enjoyed the discussion but you're right, this isn't the platform for this. It''s a footie forum not a political one.

Last edited:
******* England knobs kicking off already in Marseille.

Another reason for wanting nottin' to do with the National team.

******* England knobs kicking off already in Marseille.

Another reason for wanting nottin' to do with the National team.

Yeah, glad im half scottish,.... oh *****... erm weren't we ALLL almost German once? dat vill do.... UberAlles! dersprunteknique

¬_¬

For the record, it was some England fans AND locals. So ALL involved are knobs-not just the English.

Let's get some perspective on these forums for once

Last edited:
For the record, it was some England fans AND locals. So ALL involved are knobs-not just the English.

Let's get some perspective on these forums for once

Oh, I was referring to today's **** with the French bizzies. Not last night with the locals.

But yeah, no question all involved, from whatever Country, are knobs. Just the English National team has WAY too many of them continually following them everywhere.

Oh, I was referring to today's **** with the French bizzies. Not last night with the locals.

But yeah, no question all involved, from whatever Country, are knobs. Just the English National team has WAY too many of them continually following them everywhere.

I wonder though as the French police are a lot less tolerant with this sort of thing. Even more so with what's happened in the country of late so hopefully they won't go to over the top. Can't fathom what sort of stress they'll be under lately

Decided I am Belgian for this tournament, mainly because I have backed them EW at 10s and I juat cannot be associated with a team that contains Wilshere over Drinkwater

Some people in here needs to give their heads a big stir, not having any respect for anyone or anything in your country outside your beloved city is really pathetic to say the least. Do you not even remember the freedom and life you live today is only because of those who fought for it in the past?

I'm sorry there is nothing worse than seeing scousers in this thread trying to pick themselves as the culprit of everything the country throws at them.

'Oh England hooligans in France, another reason not to support them'

So you don't support Liverpool then for any violence your fans have been a part of in the past?

Not even trying to pick out scousers, but in this thread it is blaintenly obvious.

Phew, quite the rant.

Tough end to the week zz?

Not really no, it's just annoying seeing anyone try to have a blow at England just for no reason. If you don't support England then don't use this thread is my advice.

Like I say, not even trying to be offensive with my last post, but please, don't use hooligan violence as a reason not to support England it happens all over football.

Don't even go there simple as. If anyone tries to derail this thread with comments about all England fans being racist and all that BS there's going to be insta bans. I'm sick and tired of seeing people acting like idiots on this forum.

If you don't want to support England for whatever reason fair enough your decision-but don't dare attempt to derail this thread.

Last edited:
Don't even go there simple as. If anyone tries to derail this thread with comments about all England fans being racist and all that BS there's going to be insta bans. I'm sick and tired of seeing people acting like idiots on this forum.

If you don't want to support England for whatever reason fair enough your decision-but don't dare attempt to derail this thread.

It's just annoying to read posts constantly going on about reasons why not to support England.

For example another one 'Rooney is playing so I won't support England'.... just BS.

Ok if you feel Rooney doesn't deserve to play for England that is fine, but at least say it with some concrete reason, not just another reason to use it against not supporting England. It doesn't even make sense.

Anyway swiftly moving on to talking about England the football team.

Do people think we will go Rooney, Vardy and Kane? Tbh I would just go Vardy and Kane personally

Anyway swiftly moving on to talking about England the football team.

Do people think we will go Rooney, Vardy and Kane? Tbh I would just go Vardy and Kane personally

You wouldn't go Sturridge? I mean I'd rather he not be out there at all but he's still the best forward England have. No doubt the other two deserve to be in the squad after the season's they've had but you always play your best side when it really counts surely?

As it happen's, this is clueless Roy, so it'll doubtless be Rooney and A N Other at best. Probably Kane.

You wouldn't go Sturridge? I mean I'd rather he not be out there at all but he's still the best forward England have. No doubt the other two deserve to be in the squad after the season's they've had but you always play your best side when it really counts surely?

As it happen's, this is clueless Roy, so it'll doubtless be Rooney and A N Other at best. Probably Kane.

In perfect world would go all 3 use sturridge's and Vardys pace to pin the defence back and use Kane to hold up the play because he has developed that sode of his game so much under pochettino. But given Sturridge's "problems" I'd rather save him for after the group phase and just give him enough football to maintain his fitbess for now

It's just annoying to read posts constantly going on about reasons why not to support England.

For example another one 'Rooney is playing so I won't support England'.... just BS.

Ok if you feel Rooney doesn't deserve to play for England that is fine, but at least say it with some concrete reason, not just another reason to use it against not supporting England. It doesn't even make sense.

There are many reasons people lack a sense of belonging òn a national level and instead look to regional level for a sense of belonging. But mods have asked us to leave it ZZ, if you really want to discuss go open a thread in the general chat and I will gladly discuss it all night. Don't get me wrong I am patriotic but first and foremost I am a Yorkshireman.

Not much to pick between the 3 talent wise, Kane and Vardy are in better form and are more likely to graft a back four. Sturridge is a 'cut'er' mover off the ball, for lack of a better word. Him getting the nod entirely depends on who gets the 10 roles for me, Alli and Sturridge could/would be awesome.

I would have put Rooney as the 10 more likely to see the pass but hes looks too deep in that role at the min for me, more likely to 'hollywood' a through ball, than spot a 10yd slide rule offside breaker.

Back