England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
Is there no one else more capable for taking set pieces than Harry Kane? Why is Sterling still on the pitch, he's awful whole tournament? Where's Jamie Vardy? ****** ****. And i thought that we had dumbest nt manager...

I asked some English fans a question.
Have some manners and answer it.

its two things mate, the system is all wrong as per with England managers, and Roy just isn't big team material. He will overachieve with perceived smaller clubs like your West Broms, Fulhams etc but he just isn't a front foot assertive manager.

This holds this goes down as one of the most embarrassing tournament defeats ever from a (so called) major Nation.

So my pre-tournament prediction on here of England being home before Wimbledon starts .....

It it still counts even though it's the first day of the Championships right? :)

Advice...

*New Manager with high tactical knowledge
*New GoalKeeper...Joe Hart is a Top Modal
*Stones have clubs paying 80M euros like Barcelona and Real and he is a sub of Cahill looool
*Stearling only have pace, nothing else
*Vardy is the best striker and go to sub loool
*Rooney as a regista loool oh my God
*English players don´t have tecnique so why they want to play most time like Barça?

Seriously...

That last arrack there from Iceland was a glaring example of Wilshire not playing footie for two years and not having the match speed to keep up with the opponent.

Sure Drinkwaters not laughing too hard.

THOROUGHLY deserved Iceland victory. What an absolutely awesome fairytale this is.

But from England's point of view this is even more embarrassing than America way back when. Absolutely disgraceful from every last one involved. Utter humiliation. God, time to stay WELL away from the media the next month.

Back