England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
They did give you 2 days to start the formalities to leave the EU(RO). Nobody informed the players it wasn't about them.

I always back England in major tournaments, since Hungary rarely qualifies, but this is the worse I've seen in some time.

Best thing to happen here is Hodgson goes thank ****, if he somehow stays on I will never watch again till he goes. Disgraceful we get knocked out by Iceland, players also need to take a long hard look at themselves

Totally deserved win for Iceland. Not sure i have any words for England anymore. There's a reason i tell myself to just enjoy the tournament whenever one comes around and not get too sucked up with this nation because this ALWAYS happens! So much wrong with this game in this country starting from the top. Worst thing is this was always on the cards! Roy Hodgson the WORST England manager ever!

I love how we find the winning formula in the second half of the Wales match then never play that 11 together again #WoyLogic

Don't shoot me zz. It wasn't me. HONEST!

Anything Liverpool
‏@Anything_LFC
52s53 seconds ago

Who else seen the Liverpool jersey in the iceland crowd
1f602.png

Unbelievable. Entire Iceland has like 1% of London population.

Woy resigns according to a SSN notification on my phone, so that begs the question? Who next? nott like we are falling over quality English coaches atm

Zelda's gone. Press conference now.

Not sure who England turn to from here. Has to be English for me. Any National team manager should be a National of that Nation unless it's a developing, **** Country. Absolute embarrassment that they went with Ericsson and then Capello. But as to which English manger heck only knows? Not one looks experienced enough or good enough.

Last edited:

Not sure who England turn to from here. Has to be English for me. Any National team manager should be a National of that Nation unless it's a developing, **** Country. Absolute embarrassment that they went with Ericsson and then Cappello. But as to which English manger heck only knows? Not one looks experienced enough or good enough.

Gareth Southgate being touted as the next yes man within the FA. LOL.

About time Woy left.

Wonder who the FA hires next. Moyes? Rafa? Someone else?

Not too many English managers they can target. Maybe Pardew or Eddie Howe. Sherwood too, if they want to take a punt.

Absolutely ******* gutted over that, ****** **** poor from every single player apart from Rashford who Roy brought on for literally two mins, Rashford still done more in that time than any other English player.

I'm not going over the top here but I want Rooney to retire as well, let a whole new team come through, he has failed on international stage every single chance he has got.

Iceland congratulations, but as an England fan I've never felt more embarrassed and furious at the same time with the performance the team gave.

Absolutely shocking, huge inquest needed and if it's Gareth ******* Southgate then expect more of the same, another yes man from the FA.

Oh and where was the movement? Where was any chance in the second half (or even first half)? I remember one header straight at the goalie, I am really annoyed at that performance. No excuses at all.

Last edited:
We have given it to old an experienced men since we sacked Hoddle, the last time we was good to watch was under Hoddle (imo), lets go with someone young and hungry again who is on the rise and plays football the right way! I say give Eddie Howe a go, look at it this way Hodgson had us out in the group phase of the world cup and then knocked out by the mighty Iceland in the last 16 of the Euros Howe is not going to do any worse really and Bournemouth play good stuff.

The awkward moment when you get knocked out by a country with more volcanoes that professional footballers

Not sure who England turn to from here. Has to be English for me. Any National team manager should be a National of that Nation unless it's a developing, **** Country. Absolute embarrassment that they went with Ericsson and then Capello. But as to which English manger heck only knows? Not one looks experienced enough or good enough.

I really don't get the obsession with it having to be an English manager. If it's a choice between the likes of Southgate and pardew or a decent foreign manager I'd take the foreigner in a heartbeat.

That said, I'm struggling to think of many great options at all, English or foreign.

Back