England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
Spain, France and the Netherlands all have had foreign managers.....

Huh? Netherlands surprises me more than it probably should for such a small Country. But Spain and France his a stretch as they've had a whopping 3 between them. The last back in the early 70's when France dipped out of qualifying for three straight.

Point still stands that it'd be wrong to me for a major Country (anyone, not just England) to hire a foreign Coach. International football isn't club football. You're supposed to be representing your Nation. Which is a completely different connotation to representing your club. Forsaking that to chase success doesn't make it any better

Just how I see it, shrugs.

Well Scouse, you know who England need now.....

JURGEN KLOPP!!!

English FA to buy him out of his Liverpool contract and Scouse to throw himself off a bridge

Well Scouse, you know who England need now.....

JURGEN KLOPP!!!

English FA to buy him out of his Liverpool contract and Scouse to throw himself off a bridge

I have spotted the flaw in your cunning plan!

The crazy German is now an honoury Scouser. So one, they'd never appoint him from a City they hate. And two, he now lives by the 'Scouse, not English! mantra and would turn it down anyways.

Being one of Gods chosen ones saves us again! Haha.

Totally useless, I like him as a player and his passion. But honestly he is more a pundit than he is a capable manager for England.

What has he done as a manager? Nothing of note that has been successful, totally would be the wrong move.

What the **** has he done as a pundit except send me to sleep when MotD is on. I don't even watch it no more, I watch gooals on sunday instead.

I have spotted the flaw in your cunning plan!

The crazy German is now an honoury Scouser. So one, they'd never appoint him from a City they hate. And two, he now lives by the 'Scouse, not English! mantra and would turn it down anyways.

Being one of Gods chosen ones saves us again! Haha.

Haha I knew this would be your reply mate!

I've been full of flu and couldn't get out the bed to watch the England game. Only just saw the results and goals...

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Joe Harts blunder, Harry Kanes free kick, and Woy pretending he's got a clue what's going on when the cameras went on him. You honestly couldn't write it.

I see Harry Redknapp said he would be interested in speaking to the FA and would partner up with Hoddle...

The FA is considering waiting a year to appoint Arsene Wenger as Roy Hodgson's England successor.

That would be a perfect fit.
Every four years they could nearly win something ;)

The FA is considering waiting a year to appoint Arsene Wenger as Roy Hodgson's England successor.

That would be a perfect fit.
Every four years they could nearly win something ;)

There are 3rd place play-offs so he can finish 4th

Huh? Netherlands surprises me more than it probably should for such a small Country. But Spain and France his a stretch as they've had a whopping 3 between them. The last back in the early 70's when France dipped out of qualifying for three straight.

Point still stands that it'd be wrong to me for a major Country (anyone, not just England) to hire a foreign Coach. International football isn't club football. You're supposed to be representing your Nation. Which is a completely different connotation to representing your club. Forsaking that to chase success doesn't make it any better

Just how I see it, shrugs.

Well there is an obvious flaw in this argument of yours: there is obviously NOBODY GOOD ENOUGH currently from England to take on the job!

1. Hoddle last coached in 2006 - Wolves in the champo (and quite badly at that finishing 7, with weird transfers etc). Plus the reason he got sacked first time.
2. Sherwood - you re having a laff.
3. Pardew - only good enough in his own head/world. Decent while in the midst of a good run really **** in the midst of a bad one. Has serious character flaws ... plus he cant dance for toffee!
4. Steve Bruce - Are there any Sunderland fans on FM Base? Never managed big teams or even shown any consistency.
5. Gareth Southgate - Has been managing the under 21s quite badly (look at their record in the last tournament they took part quite recently). Is obviously very raw/limited plus can you see him inspiring anybody to do anything?!! (he's soo grey its unreal).
6. Harry Redknapp - Imho he's the "best of the bunch" yet still a bit of a joke. Been managing for ages never really won anything. Plus his knees are gone (hahaha), plus he cant write. Or send a fax. Or knows what a fax is.
7. Gary Neville - I love him. But he was **** at Valencia and is culpable for the current debacle (couldnt organise a simple defence thingy to a Delap like throw ffs!).
8. Alan Shearer - he managed once before in his life. For a very short time. Where he showed that he's not very good.

Well there is an obvious flaw in this argument of yours: there is obviously NOBODY GOOD ENOUGH currently from England to take on the job!

1. Hoddle last coached in 2006 - Wolves in the champo (and quite badly at that finishing 7, with weird transfers etc). Plus the reason he got sacked first time.
2. Sherwood - you re having a laff.
3. Pardew - only good enough in his own head/world. Decent while in the midst of a good run really **** in the midst of a bad one. Has serious character flaws ... plus he cant dance for toffee!
4. Steve Bruce - Are there any Sunderland fans on FM Base? Never managed big teams or even shown any consistency.
5. Gareth Southgate - Has been managing the under 21s quite badly (look at their record in the last tournament they took part quite recently). Is obviously very raw/limited plus can you see him inspiring anybody to do anything?!! (he's soo grey its unreal).
6. Harry Redknapp - Imho he's the "best of the bunch" yet still a bit of a joke. Been managing for ages never really won anything. Plus his knees are gone (hahaha), plus he cant write. Or send a fax. Or knows what a fax is.
7. Gary Neville - I love him. But he was **** at Valencia and is culpable for the current debacle (couldnt organise a simple defence thingy to a Delap like throw ffs!).
8. Alan Shearer - he managed once before in his life. For a very short time. Where he showed that he's not very good.

Spot on IMO. These are the best we have available in terms of English managers, and I wouldn't want to see any of them anywhere near the England job.

Back