England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
Meanwhile, flares thrown at our goalkeeper, firecrackers exploding near Lewandowski and referee does nothing.

Does somebody have to get hurt or die before refs start paying attention? This **** should be end with automatic forfeit. I'll bet you anything that suddenly host countries would start managing their security a lot more effectively.

Just seen it. His ears must of been well ringing after that.

Great that he could finally continue and bag two.

*Edit* Completely agree with your idea of forfeiting the game if things are thrown on the pitch.

Last edited:
^ Don't you stick up for Rooney half the time on the United thread, Scouse? :P

Your above post just comes across as an "our toys are better than your toys" piece.....

I've just seen this. Seriously? I was answering the post from the Estonian guy who mentioned both Sturridge and Rooney. He was rank bad out there tonight.

Soz abar me if that sits uncomfortably. Soz abar you if you want to take that as a L'pool/ Utd thing. On what I cut down, soz abar us if Coutinho being by every measurable the best player to this point this season sit's even more uncomfortably.

Scotland in pink man. All presumably to sell more shirts.

Modern day footie. SMH.

they wanted to go for their blue home kit but as the shot and sleeve has a tiny bit of blue in the sleeve they couldn't. Only themselves to blame though easier way to avoid wearing pink is not have a pink kit. Scotland also have an awful record in it so a lot of people consider it unlucky

they wanted to go for their blue home kit but as the shot and sleeve has a tiny bit of blue in the sleeve they couldn't. Only themselves to blame though easier way to avoid wearing pink is not have a pink kit. Scotland also have an awful record in it so a lot of people consider it unlucky

Homestly? That's the official reason? That's utterly ridiculous. FIFA are mad.

Gives us a good laugh at the jocks wearing pink though. All they need now is their kilts and it will be like being at home for them!

Every time I see John Stones play I wonder how long it will be before the media stop the arselicking. The kid has zero defensive nous.

Poor to give 2 goals away like that! Poor from Stones for their equaliser! Good finish still. Thought Herrera changed game replacing Busquets.

The English national team probably won the mannequin challenge today...Standing still while conceding 2 goals in the space of 8 minutes

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

I didn't even know we had a match last night............

I didn't even know we had a match last night............

I didn't realise until my dad text me this morning, telling me that we were good really, and look we had beaten Germany, France, Portugal, drawn with Spain, all in the last year. It's like, Dad, we lost to Iceland, our last 3 managers have been Roy Hodgson, Sam Allardyce and Gareth Southgate...

I think the 5-0 might have given him some sort of footballing amnesia.

Not before time, Klinsmann finally sacked.

The FA couldn't be so stupid yet again could they? (That's rhetorical BTW.).

Back