England Thread

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 369K

Absolutely mad. Why has he deleted because of that? Such an innocent, every day joke; can't open your mouth these days. If it was a famous woman having a banter-dig at men, there wouldn't be a word said. Heard Holgate was pushed into deleting his account because of people with nothing better to do, went back to Two-Thousdand-and-God-Knows-When and found a homophobic tweet he posted as a kid... kids push boundaries on the internet?!?! He had to have been the first & only.

Last edited:
I got raided by angry mob couple of weeks ago on Reddit for saying that female football sucks because goalkeepers are too small to play in standard size goals. Which, you know, is true. Not only I was called a sexist but some weirdos went through my post history, looking for dirt or whatever.

Political correctness is fascism.

I got raided by angry mob couple of weeks ago on Reddit for saying that female football sucks because goalkeepers are too small to play in standard size goals. Which, you know, is true. Not only I was called a sexist but some weirdos went through my post history, looking for dirt or whatever.

Political correctness is fascism.

Ah reddit. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy

**** knows how half of these got a call up! Gonna be another ***** tournament from us I reckon.

Goalkeepers

Joe Hart, Nick Pope, Jordan Pickford, Jack Butland

Defenders

Ryan Bertrand, Joe Gomez, Harry Maguire, Alfie Mawson, Danny Rose, John Stones, James Tarkowski, Kieran Trippier, Kyle Walker

Midfielders

Dele Alli, Lewis Cook, Eric Dier, Jordan Henderson, Adam Lallana, Jesse Lingard, Jake Livermore, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jack Wilshere, Ashley Young

Forwards

Marcus Rashford, Jamie Vardy, Danny Welbeck, Raheem Sterling

Last edited:
First time I hear about:
Nick Pope, Alfie Mawson, James Tarkowski. Who the f are they? :D

But hey, I bet they will do better than regulars.

Still wondering how Hart gets in the squad he can't even get in the West Ham team! As for the youngsters I'm sure come the world cup they be no where to be seen.

Due to the friendly between Holland and England the prohibition to drink in publicis cancelled in Amsterdam, because it isn't possible for the police to prevent the English fans from drinking in public.

Let's hope people can keep it safe. Reputation of English tourists in Amsterdam isn't too good anyways...

Due to the friendly between Holland and England the prohibition to drink in publicis cancelled in Amsterdam, because it isn't possible for the police to prevent the English fans from drinking in public.

Let's hope people can keep it safe. Reputation of English tourists in Amsterdam isn't too good anyways...
Already been trouble today. English fans throwing drinks at locals on a boat going under the bridge in the City centre. And some fans started trouble in a pub. And also throwing bikes, tables, chairs into the river. Fecking idiots!!!

Casual Ultra@thecasualultra

England fans in Amsterdam today

Last edited:
Haha, did you read Trumps tweet about the 2026 World Cup?

The U.S. has put together a STRONG bid w/ Canada & Mexico for the 2026 World Cup. It would be a shame if countries that we always support were to lobby against the U.S. bid. Why should we be supporting these countries when they don’t support us (including at the United Nations)?

BREAKING: @SkySportsNews understands Joe Hart has been told he will not be part of England’s 23-man squad heading to the World Cup in Russia. #SSN