England Thread

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 363K
Its 343, replicating Chelsea/spurs. CM is fine for what's needed for the system, two solid workhorses in Hendo/Dier, with match winners up front. Back 3 all comfortable on the ball, wing backs like bombing forward, honestly don't think it's as bad as some think. He's picked what fits the system he wants to play, have to applaud him for that.

Easy option would be to pick Lallana, Wilshere etc. because of their unique skill sets.

Its 343, replicating Chelsea/spurs. CM is fine for what's needed for the system, two solid workhorses in Hendo/Dier, with match winners up front. Back 3 all comfortable on the ball, wing backs like bombing forward, honestly don't think it's as bad as some think. He's picked what fits the system he wants to play, have to applaud him for that.

Easy option would be to pick Lallana, Wilshere etc. because of their unique skill sets.

Oh, my bad. I thought England played 5-3-2/3-5-2

Safe to say England will not be winning the world cup this year ;)

They were never ever winning the world cup. Doesn't matter who he selected.

Not even Lingardinho could help them pull that off.

Happy that Loftus-Cheek made the squad. Hard to believe that Chelsea cannot make good use of him. Playing for Palace he looked quite the talent although he tended to fade heavily during the final third of the match and quit his defensive duties. When I watched him in person vs Leicester, he looked absolutely dominating in midfield.

Last edited:
Happy that Loftus-Cheek made the squad. Hard to believe that Chelsea cannot make good use of him. Playing for Palace he looked quite the talent although he tended to fade heavily during the final third of the match and quit his defensive duties. When I watched him in person vs Leicester, he looked absolutely dominating in midfield.
Was the one I was looking forward to seeing in the squad!

Harry Kane, some time footballer, full-time Olympic standard diver, ALL about 'ME' and NOT the 'team', without a leadership bone in his body, and all around moaning gobshite, is your England captain for the WC.

The joke of an organisation that the FA is in a nutshell ..... 'SO sorry we tweeted a joke about you Sir Harry. How can we make it up to you? You know you're our number 1 guy!'

Although that said, maybe as Captain he can just claim everyone else's goals straight up instead of sinking to the pathetic depths of swearing on his daughter's life? (Whilst lying through his gormless looking grid.).

Last edited: