England Thread

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 362K
Its a mixture of his race with a dash of his class and background thrown in. Considering its THAT tabloid rag that pushes its racist agenda every time I'm not really surprised.

About time City got with the program and banned them.

Media are idiots obviously, but in this modern climate, what on earth was sterling thinking having a tattoo of a gun on show to everyone who looks at his leg?

I mean, he just brought this on all himself kind of needlessly if you ask me.

Media are idiots obviously, but in this modern climate, what on earth was sterling thinking having a tattoo of a gun on show to everyone who looks at his leg?

I mean, he just brought this on all himself kind of needlessly if you ask me.
He could tattoo a **** on his forehead and it would be his own business. You're completely missing the point if you think this is just about a gun tattoo on his leg.

Southgate confirms Lingard starts for #eng against Nigeria at Wembley on Saturday. "He's a great link between midfield and attack, intelligent, every time he's come into games or started for us, he's been excellent."

Great play from Shaw. Not so good from Shaw for their goal.

Very glad Shaw’s not serious. Lads been through enough in his short career to date.

Well get the Leicester lads being brought in. Looking at him before the break it was easy to see why we we’re dead interested before Andy Robo. Chilwell looks a terrific little player. Would imagine Maddison will be the next from Leicester called up.

Very glad Shaw’s not serious. Lads been through enough in his short career to date.

Well get the Leicester lads being brought in. Looking at him before the break it was easy to see why we we’re dead interested before Andy Robo. Chilwell looks a terrific little player. Would imagine Maddison will be the next from Leicester called up.
Maddison is very likely to be the next Leicester call up, he was the outstanding player in a very poor Norwich side last season, I was surprised one of the bigger teams didn't take a punt on him. That said he will get a good grounding of the Premiership at Leicester and is one to keep your eye on.

If there’s a CH anywhere playing better than JMF this year then that man is having one **** of a season.

Absolutely immense this evening. Again.

Some result that, fair play to the lads, continuing on from a good World Cup. This is a team that is clearly growing and growing. Considering how young it is as well, this is why I like Southgate as manager, he has the passion but also the bottle to keep selecting new players.

Some result that, fair play to the lads, continuing on from a good World Cup. This is a team that is clearly growing and growing. Considering how young it is as well, this is why I like Southgate as manager, he has the passion but also the bottle to keep selecting new players.

Absolutely. You can but imagine what he’d of done with the Beckham/ Gerrard/ Lampard et al ‘Golden Generation.’ Seems a real players manager who can truly identify with and understand todays generation. Pogba would love him. ;)

Badly need a consistent ‘keeper though. The short armed clown is no better than Karius with confidence.

Last edited:
Wtf, why the hate for him?

No ‘hate’ for him. (If I had that I’d of ripped him for slatting Alisson on something he’s now done twice now for both Everton and England. ;) ).

He’s just what he is. A bang average goalie WELL over hyped as hes young and English.

With tiny little arms.

Last edited: