England Thread

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 362K
Coming after YaYa Toure waa F off from the Soccer Aid game for similar.

Stay classy Manchester.

Pair of idiots anyway just for breaking COVID rules. Let alone if the thing about bringing women back also. I’m sure Fodens misses will be very impressed with a child at new born child at home.

Pair of idiots anyway just for breaking COVID rules. Let alone if the thing about bringing women back also. I’m sure Fodens misses will be very impressed with a child at new born child at home.

Maybe he got jealous of Kyle Walker's lockdown breaking 'escapades' and wanted to out do him?

Joking aside, you'd imagine both are now as F in their private lives as whatever punishment they receive professionally.

Sleeping on the couch is just the start of their problems.

Maybe he got jealous of Kyle Walker's lockdown breaking 'escapades' and wanted to out do him?

Joking aside, you'd imagine both are now as F in their private lives as whatever punishment they receive professionally.

Sleeping on the couch is just the start of their problems.
Greenwood has been split with his long term partner for a while now. I hope they both get fined and both get bans.

Remember something similar with Griezmann and a few other french players doing the same with the u21s. The French FA banned them from any selection for 12 months.

Greenwood has been split with his long term partner for a while now. I hope they both get fined and both get bans.

Remember something similar with Griezmann and a few other french players doing the same with the u21s. The French FA banned them from any selection for 12 months.

Oh yeah, let's not forget Foden's club manager lost his mother to COVID too.

Unbelievably irresponsible on so many levels this.

Laporte and Mahrez also got now COVID, both not on international duty btw
I've said it before football is the only sport where it seems the 'professional' part is just an option. Wouldn't be surprised if the season gets pushed back as half the players have seemingly decided just because its off-season the rules of a pandemic don't apply to them.

I've said it before football is the only sport where it seems the 'professional' part is just an option. Wouldn't be surprised if the season gets pushed back as half the players have seemingly decided just because its off-season the rules of a pandemic don't apply to them.

To be fair, UEFA taking them out of their club bubbles and sending them all over Europe is the maddest F thing going at this time.

What is Southgate trying to tinker. Understand giving some lads change to play but what formation that is...

Very bad combination, game has no fluent passing, Rice and Phillips feel uncomfortable there together, game plan seems to just use wide guys also.

Since I can't find any other thread other this one for England, I'll write it here.

Watching France-Croatia. Few points - Dejan Lovren should have been a striker. What a goal. Umpamecano is getting schooled by second rated strikers in Rebic and Kramaric. Also looks nervous in possession.
French formation is terrible. No width whatsoever. Strike force of Griezmann, Ben Yedder and Martial is not working. 3 similar players ( especially Griez and Yedder who occupy the same space) with a midfield of Kante and Nzonzi is never going to work. Moussa Sissoko and Ferland Mendy aint offering enough width.
Also Croatia has a tidy little team. Their midfield is extremely good and bypassing French side with ease. They do lack quality up front. Perisic is good, Rebic is average and Kramaric is second grade striker.

Also, everything dangerous from France came with Martial. Speaking of that front three, all of them touch the ball once and Griezmann scored with Martial assisting. Sexy football.

Since I can't find any other thread other this one for England, I'll write it here.

Watching France-Croatia. Few points - Dejan Lovren should have been a striker. What a goal. Umpamecano is getting schooled by second rated strikers in Rebic and Kramaric. Also looks nervous in possession.
French formation is terrible. No width whatsoever. Strike force of Griezmann, Ben Yedder and Martial is not working. 3 similar players ( especially Griez and Yedder who occupy the same space) with a midfield of Kante and Nzonzi is never going to work. Moussa Sissoko and Ferland Mendy aint offering enough width.
Also Croatia has a tidy little team. Their midfield is extremely good and bypassing French side with ease. They do lack quality up front. Perisic is good, Rebic is average and Kramaric is second grade striker.

Also, everything dangerous from France came with Martial. Speaking of that front three, all of them touch the ball once and Griezmann scored with Martial assisting. Sexy football.
Welcomed to keep it here.

And watching Englad game is just so boring. Same bar as any anty football coaches we have had in PL. Denmark looks good and deserve soon a goal considering Southgate have made formation like they are facing high attacking France.

England really should look into someone else. This guy has no idea how to use all these stars and mix them into unit. I know he made semi finals, but lets face it there was not that big o oponent and there are games where individual will drag team over the line. ******* having Kane as corner taker...

I never looked into him so much but has so bad record with only one club he has managed that he got relegated in the end win% on 29.....