England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
Europe look poor and i`m talking in general... guess not chance for Europe to win the WC in 2014 .... Brazil ,Columbia, Argentina (but with that poor defense dont think so ) have good chances to win

Disagree. Countries can be **** poor during qualifiers and the tournaments and still win. Italy could play absolute garbage, still win all matches 1-0 and still go on to win the world cup. There's a countless number of factors to take into consideration. As long as a county's in it, be it African, European, South American, they all have a chance of winning

That goal was right out of SW6, great cross by Bertrand which led to the peno and the obvious outcome. Silly red card by Gerrard though especially as he was on a yellow.

Thank gods thats over peno goal just papers over cracks abit, andy townsend is the biggest tard i have ever head commentate on a match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brazil won't win it ill tell you that much now
Yeh but will be in Brazil... dont forget they are used to play there and the time zone the weather are many facts who make the Brazil a big favorite.... they have a perfect squad even in defense and they can improve cause the squad is kinda young ,,,,

Good to see Gerrard and Lampard continuing the success of their partnership of the last decade, completely justifying their continued selection, while that Carrick lad who can't string two passes together watches on.

Yeh but will be in Brazil... dont forget they are used to play there and the time zone the weather are many facts who make the Brazil a big favorite.... they have a perfect squad even in defense and they can improve cause the squad is kinda young ,,,,

Argentina have Messi. doesn't mean they're going to win either

Good to see Gerrard and Lampard continuing the success of their partnership of the last decade, completely justifying their continued selection, while that Carrick lad who can't string two passes together watches on.

If I was Carrick I'd just ****** off. Pig sick of him not getting selected. Can't figure why the Defoe goal wasn't allowed to stand though.

Argentina have Messi. doesn't mean they're going to win either

Well Messi is good for a team like Barcelona.. but check Argentina defense.... no chance for them.. well Brazil still got some good defenders... just check Silva and Luiz , awesome midfield and genial strikers (but i dont like Hulk) dont know who is their first goalkeeper

Carrick is some player though, played well for around 6 years for United but still many don't rate him, even though he played important part in winning 4 league titles. With National side, England are crying for a midfielder like him but still ignore him everytime. People praise players from Italy, Spain, Germany who can retain possession but can't do the same for the player who can do that for England.

they have far from a perfect squad, the team aint working well together at all fair enough beat china 8-0 but that is about as significant as englasnd beating moldova 5-0. they struggled against south africa and are still recovering from the ***** defensive counter attacking football played by dunga. the pressure on them is immense and they are a really young team trying to find an identity. i think this world cup will come to soon for them. plus playing no real competitive games in the two years beforehand they have no real barometer to judge the team on ( i know they are in confederations cup but its like the carling cup of world football) I think its hard job and if they don't play attractive football and win the crowd will be on there back and could capitulate hope it doesnt happen because world football needs a strong brazil but IMO i just cant see it

Carrick is some player though, played well for around 6 years for United but still many don't rate him, even though he played important part in winning 4 league titles. With National side, England are crying for a midfielder like him but still ignore him everytime. People praise players from Italy, Spain, Germany who can retain possession but can't do the same for the player who can do that for England.
Hope gets chance now gerrard out for next match if not i will shoot myself.

Disagree. Countries can be **** poor during qualifiers and the tournaments and still win. Italy could play absolute garbage, still win all matches 1-0 and still go on to win the world cup. There's a countless number of factors to take into consideration. As long as a county's in it, be it African, European, South American, they all have a chance of winning

Agreed ajt. Italy are always terrible in qualifying (scraped past Malta tonight) but we usually turn it around in the finals, 1-1 draw with a strong Ukraine side is nothing to be to worried about.

The main stumbling block is that European sides are notoriously poor in South American world cups.

Me to the worst thing said would have give it to gerrard if not been sent off:O

even tho welbeck was on for 20 minutes changed the game for me should never have played 1 up top if you play defoe, should've gone with welbeck, thought johnson played decent for a change, we played well in patches but we are lacking cutting edge sooner rooney and carroll back the better for me

Italy team isnt to old ? how Pirlo is still the brain there but how old will be in 2014 ? i cant see Italy performing well in WC 2014 ...

Back