England v Mexico

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 299
  • Views Views 18K
3-1 England.
C Cole, Parker, Defoe.

I'm sure C.Cole isn't in the squad right? Correct me if I'm wrong Overall dissapointed wanted to see Jamie Carragher and Joe Hart start aswell as parker and Dawson and adam johnson and darren bent

Last edited:
Yeah thats good. Btw,
ENGLAND TEAM:
Green, Johnson, Baines, Ferdinand, King, Walcott, Gerrard, Carrick, Milner, Crouch, Rooney

England 3 - 1 Mexico is my prediction.
Rooney
Crouch x2
Vela

Let down by the team, not england's but Mexico's. Was hoping Chicharito to start.Maybe he is getting used to Ole's role of coming from bench to change the match.

I'm surprised no-one has mention Carrick. Surely he hasn't been good enough to start?

Looking at how the team was set up these would be my changes:

Hart for Green
Carra for Johnson (just to see how he gets on)
Parker for Milner
Gerrard moves to AMC
Milner on the left
Lennon for Walcott
Rooney upfront leaving out Crouch

I'm surprised no-one has mention Carrick. Surely he hasn't been good enough to start?

Considering how he influenced the game against Egypt capello gave deserving player a chance.

Looking at how the team was set up these would be my changes:

Hart for Green
Carra for Johnson (just to see how he gets on)
Parker for Milner
Gerrard moves to AMC
Milner on the left
Lennon for Walcott
Rooney upfront leaving out Crouch

Agreed. I was really looking forward to an experimental formation, but in Fab we trust I guess.

Agreed. I was really looking forward to an experimental formation, but in Fab we trust I guess.

Yes everyone wants to experiment new formations and combinations but considering how few matches are there for players to gel i wont be surprised if Capello selects main players for many matches.

Back