England v Wales, Wembley, Tuesday 6 September 7.45pm

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 157
  • Views Views 9K
There is reports in Wales which seem to be true that a Wales fan was killed at Wembley

not seeing this breaking anywhere, some said the same thing at the last meeting too which turned out to be false

Im about the mugs that say stuff like "Its England's year, football is coming home". Because of this the pressure on the players is just immense, its the media's fault, i agree we should play better but i cringe a little when people say England have a realistic chance of the world cup. Even when we played well under Sven we only managed the quarter finals (despite the bad luck). England fans booed the players at the world cup because they expect too much, i agree we played awfully but that was down to the immense pressure.

Feel confident for future tbh

Lolz.

Erm - didn't watch the match (I watched the second half of Lichenstein getting spanked by Spain - why can't we be more like them? Spain, I mean.) - wothappened? I saw the goal, and the miss. Anything else happen? I heard Ramsey was good, which is pleasing to hear after I've consistently defended his performances (or at least - the reason for seemingly disappointing performances) since the start of the season. How was Theo? Not half as good as Chamberlain was last night I expect ;)

Lolz.

Erm - didn't watch the match (I watched the second half of Lichenstein getting spanked by Spain - why can't we be more like them? Spain, I mean.) - wothappened? I saw the goal, and the miss. Anything else happen? I heard Ramsey was good, which is pleasing to hear after I've consistently defended his performances (or at least - the reason for seemingly disappointing performances) since the start of the season. How was Theo? Not half as good as Chamberlain was last night I expect ;)

It was difficult for Theo to be as good as AOC from the stands. :(

Lolz.

in fairness pretty sure kjg1995 is welsh. Theo didnt play. Which was nice

in fairness pretty sure kjg1995 is welsh. Theo didnt play. Which was nice

Oh right - apologies.

And hey! Walcott is a good(-ish) player! If SD played on the right, who played left?

Wth was Theo doing in the stands? D:

And it's difficult to be as good as The Ox anyway ;)

Theo, surprisingly for an Arsenal player, had a hamstring niggle so was rested. :) Young and Downing on the wings.

danroan Dan Roan

Breaking: Met confirm Welsh fan in his 40s has died of head injuries following a fight outside Wembley - 6 supporters in custody

Oh right - apologies.

And hey! Walcott is a good(-ish) player! If SD played on the right, who played left?

You also missed a sterling performance from Ramsey. Had a great game and MoM

Oh right - apologies.

Pass on Theo, unless he is up front. Otherwise i dont want to know.

danroan Dan Roan

Breaking: Met confirm Welsh fan in his 40s has died of head injuries following a fight outside Wembley - 6 supporters in custody

Wish it had been false. Hope they get heavy sentences. Sickening

What I'm hoping for: If a looter gets 33 months for nicking bottled water during a riot, the person(s) who did this spends the remainder of his/their life in jail.

Pass on Theo, unless he is up front. Otherwise i dont want to know.

Won't argue about it here - but I still disagree. Certainly won't be playing up front for Arsenal any time soon...

I can definitely accept we have better wingers, though - Young & Downing in particular on that right hand side. Still; keep an eye out for him during games and you'll see why I think he's come on a lot over the past 2 years or so.

Apparently both the victim and suspects are Welsh.

Won't argue about it here - but I still disagree. Certainly won't be playing up front for Arsenal any time soon...

I can definitely accept we have better wingers, though - Young & Downing in particular on that right hand side. Still; keep an eye out for him during games and you'll see why I think he's come on a lot over the past 2 years or so.

Not saying he hasnt come along, but still pass. Especially when we are short up front and heavy on the wings

What an absolute disgrace. If they catch whoever did this, I think it will (rightfully) be treated as murder and he'll go away for a very, very long time.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Not saying he hasnt come along, but still pass. Especially when we are short up front and heavy on the wings

Are we?

Up front; Rooney, Bent, Carroll, Welbeck -- RW; Downing, Young, Walcott, Milner (???)

What an absolute disgrace. If they catch whoever did this, I think it will (rightfully) be treated as murder and he'll go away for a very, very long time.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Are we?

Up front; Rooney, Bent, Carroll, Welbeck -- RW; Downing, Young, Walcott, Milner (???)

Johnson and Lennon, even Jarvis

Disgrace!! The man was a lifelong Cardiff fan, sat in the same stand as me although I did not know of him, football is just a game.

Cardiff will be holding tribute to him at the Doncaster match saturday, RIP!

Back