Status
Not open for further replies.
James - Decent, better than Green
Johnson - Below par
Carragher - One of the better players, more comitted than them thats for sure
Terry - Gave away far too many fouls
Cole - Decent
Barry - Again decent, one of the better players
Gerrard - Only player who tried to make anything happen, every other player didn't look arsed
Lampard - Awful
Lennon - Awful
Rooney - Worst I have ever seen him play, possibly the worst in an England shirt
Heskey - He's ***** anyway

Terrible performance, not good enough. We deserve to go out after that to be honest. All the players looked like they didn't give a ****, with the exception of Gerrard and that isn't because I support Liverpool. We were playing a team who lost 3-0 to Ireland for **** sake, not Brazil. If we play like that against Slovenia we will be beaten, end of. Rant over!

******* awful. Worst most embarrassing England performance ive ever had to sit through.

Cappello is a total joke and did **** all to try and change the game. What a ******* turnip.

Well done Algeria.

Cappello out! Redknapp in.

England ratings
James 6 nothing to do
Johnson 4 poor crosses and passes
Cole 4 did nothing going forward
Terry 3 slow, poor in posession
Carragher 3 slow just not good enough
Lennon 4 didn't use his pace enough
Gerrard 3 poor passing, crossing and shooting
Lampard 3 worst I've ever seen him play
Barry 6 great 1st half nothing 2nd half
Rooney 2 worst I've seen him play his touch was a joke
Heskey 5 gave 100% quality not there though
subs 3 all did **** all

Worst performance I have ever seen

If we can even beat Algeria forget the World Cup guys that is just a pipe dream

48 years of pain then

Screw u Capello all u do is do some funny **** in the techinal box

Try coaching ur team for god's sake

I'm definately going to be having trouble sleeping tonight after this dismal performance..

James - Decent, better than Green
Johnson - Below par
Carragher - One of the better players, more comitted than them thats for sure
Terry - Gave away far too many fouls
Cole - Decent
Barry - Again decent, one of the better players
Gerrard - Only player who tried to make anything happen, every other player didn't look arsed
Lampard - Awful
Lennon - Awful
Rooney - Worst I have ever seen him play, possibly the worst in an England shirt
Heskey - He's ***** anyway

Terrible performance, not good enough. We deserve to go out after that to be honest. All the players looked like they didn't give a ****, with the exception of Gerrard and that isn't because I support Liverpool. We were playing a team who lost 3-0 to Ireland for **** sake, not Brazil. If we play like that against Slovenia we will be beaten, end of. Rant over!

i loled at that and the best thing about it is it is actually true and you just aint saying it out of anger

HHAHAHAH just seen there on ITV Rooney complaning that the fans were booing

Whoaaa, Rooney bashing the fans for booing. Is he for real. Scandalous, what does he expect.

England ratings
James 6 nothing to do
Johnson 4 poor crosses and passes
Cole 4 did nothing going forward
Terry 3 slow, poor in posession
Carragher 3 slow just not good enough
Lennon 4 didn't use his pace enough
Gerrard 3 poor passing, crossing and shooting
Lampard 3 worst I've ever seen him play
Barry 6 great 1st half nothing 2nd half
Rooney 2 worst I've seen him play his touch was a joke
Heskey 5 gave 100% quality not there though
subs 3 all did **** all

How can you give carragher 3 for being slow, he kept up with belhadj, SWP gave a nice burst of energy and crouchy + defoe tried there best.

******* awful. Worst most embarrassing England performance ive ever had to sit through.

Cappello is a total joke and did **** all to try and change the game. What a ******* turnip.

Well done Algeria.

Cappello out! Redknapp in.

my dad said the same thing and its true

m8 im a scot as well but im a bit more mature than coming in here rubbing it in peoples faces like you are

Im not trying to rub anything in, we know better than anybody the pain of a sh*t football team. Im just saying that as a neutral watching a one of the 'better' teams in the World Cup I, along with the non-neutrals, expect to see a lot better from those players.

If anything, my verdict is slightly tamer than some of the opinions expressed :p

It's the guys opinion, there was nothing immature what he said.oO)

His opinion? as a scot i enjoyed that mmmm doesnt seem like an opinion its more rubbing it in stay on topic anyways kevymatts

Downie u said u enjoyed it just thought u could keep that to yourself and stop watching braveheart

******* **** capello english or not you are born ******* winner, as a player and as manager dont ******* tell us that this was anything but dismal

Whoaaa, Rooney bashing the fans for booing. Is he for real. Scandalous, what does he expect.

You expect 'supporters' to 'support' you, why the **** would you want to play your hardest for a 'team' who's just going to criticise and boo you. Don't blame him.

Play 4-2-3-1 and give the ball to Rooney!! Is it really that difficult? England were appalling, no creativity whatsoever. Atleast try Joe Cole & Carrick in the starting XI

Well done Algeria

Status
Not open for further replies.