Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW Bet365have just gone Even odds for england to win. With Defoe coming on id take them odds

Feel bad for you fellas, from my pov, england have been playing so badly it actually hurts

gotta love this statistic
emile heskey 59 caps 8 goals
jose luis chilavert (gk) 74 caps 9 goals

pretty much somes up heskey

Feel bad for you fellas, from my pov, england have been playing so badly it actually hurts

If you put a decent team in place of Algeria, England will get destroyed playing like this. Worst England performance for a long time. Hopefully Defoe can give us something.

gotta love this statistic
emile heskey 59 caps 8 goals
jose luis chilavert (gk) 74 caps 8 goals

pretty much somes up heskey
Heskey's job is more to support his other striker/midfielders, rather than to score.

Heskey's job is more to support his other striker/midfielders, rather than to score.

i know he frees up the other strikers but it isnt happening, hopefully defoe will liven things up

If you put a decent team in place of Algeria, England will get destroyed playing like this. Worst England performance for a long time. Hopefully Defoe can give us something.

What are you talking about ? Algeria in this game is playing at the same level as England, the latter cant even string a few passes together before lumping a long ball to heskey. Algeria has had better teamwork and good passing and defence, in my opinion, thats why theyve restricted England to long shots and very few clear cut chances.

Algeria is more than decent, they are the African champions if you forgot

Last edited:
What are you talking about ? Algeria in this game is playing at the same level as England, the latter cant even string a few passes together before lumping a long ball to heskey. Algeria has had better teamwork and good passing and defence, in my opinion, thats why theyve restricted England to long shots and very few clear cut chances.

I guess what he meant was 'imagine if it was Brazil'

Stop slating Heskey at least he give's 100%

Just because he gives 100% doesn't mean he's qualified to play for the English national team.

It doesn't matter when he obviously brings NOTHING to the game. He has no individual skill, can't run and weird enough, can't set up his teammates.

He's been shocking.

Yes, I know, I mean you put someone like Argentina, or Brazil in there, England are done.

Just because he gives 100% doesn't mean he qualified to play for the English national team.

It doesn't matter when he obviously brings NOTHING to the game. He has no individual skill, can't run and weird enough, can't set up his teammates.

He's been shocking.

Yeah, its not like he set up any goals against USA to...

Just because he gives 100% doesn't mean he qualified to play for the English national team.

He's been shocking.
twice as good as rooney today though

Yeah, its not like he set up any goals against USA to...

I'm refering to his effort today. If you look up my views on the thread for the match v USA you'll se that i acknowledged Heskey's performance as good and he set up Gerrard for the goal.

However today.....

All teams England plays becomes really good especially teams that are ranked 40th over :p
They just seem so motivated to beat England imo.

Capello is one stubborn *******, how hard is it to make changes in reaction to the how the game is being played?

That was embarrassing by Lampard.

Infact, this whole game is embarrassing. No commitment aswell, nearly every 50-50 tackle, Algeria win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.