Status
Not open for further replies.
You expect 'supporters' to 'support' you, why the **** would you want to play your hardest for a 'team' who's just going to criticise and boo you. Don't blame him.

He could of actually pulled his finger out. The fans have paid a lot of money to get there, including my 2 uncles, they are not gonna want to sit through a 0-0 against Algeria are they?

Lets gets this staright Rooney was the worst player out there tonight, hardly had a touch and when he was on the ball he lost it! Heskey played alot better then him yet Heskey got brang off because Rooneys a big name! Why the **** was Joe cole not brang on?

England are ****** ****

what the **** is Rooney doing'

Score a hatrick mate and we wont boo you

**** performance by England, everyone deserves alot of abuse for that performance and I mean manager and players. Stand out performers for me were Heskey and Barry and I suppose James didn't make a massive **** up so an ok performance from him. Something has definately got to change before the next game as England were just disgraceful and if I have to sit through another 90 lifeless minutes I think I'll cry.

Capello's substitutions did not work at all today, SWP is a ******* terrible player and shouldn't be any way near South Africa, Crouch didn't really have long to do anything but still looked pretty awful and I though Rooney should have come off not Heskey as Rooney did literally **** all.

Cappello out! Redknapp in.

Redknapp is a good manager but if I see that smug **** get the England job I don't think I'll support England enymore.

You expect 'supporters' to 'support' you, why the **** would you want to play your hardest for a 'team' who's just going to criticise and boo you. Don't blame him.

Lol but arent they booing because there playing poor they aint playing poor because they are being booed come on dude

england deserve to be booed for a lifetime after that performance

might aswell take down the england flags from outside my house now we aint getting nowhere in the world cup

fans dont boo if you give 100% Rooney didn't even give 50%

Heskey put in another great performance, chasing and always giving his all. God, but I'm so disappointed in Rooney...

Fans have spent a fortune to watch that,its their right to boo. Ill blame him if i want.

The amount of money the English fans paid to get there and tickets ect I don't blame them booing after that display. Terrible.

Biggest load of **** I have ever seen.

Rooney blaming the fans.

What a ****.

Lets gets this staright Rooney was the worst player out there tonight, hardly had a touch and when he was on the ball he lost it! Heskey played alot better then him yet Heskey got brang off because Rooneys a big name! Why the **** was Joe cole not brang on?
heskey had to come off becuase the rest of side the were just using him as an escape route and punting it long.

If I was at the ground I'd have been doing a bit more then booing..I think your forgetting it was ALGERIA!

Johnson - Below par
Carragher - One of the better players, more comitted than them thats for sure
Gerrard - Only player who tried to make anything happen, every other player didn't look arsed

Are you for real?

Johnson- Total Wank, ****, looked out of his depth against ******* algeria.

Carragher- Liablity, has been for 2 games now, total *****, worst decision of tournament taking him

Gerrard- Shoot galore is it stevie. **** passing, **** shooting and the worse ******* thing his corners.

I know your a pool fan but be real. to call Carrgher- " one of the better players" is stupid.

We might aswell book the spare seats on the French plane. We will not win anything playing as bad as we are, and I don't know why Capello sticks with 4-4-2. 4-5-1 would work better, Rooney plays better up alone, and we have Barry, Lamp, Gerrard in the centre and 2 proper wingers. I don't know why he will not put Joe Cole in, he is our best left winger.

I dont blame the fans for booing England,the performance was shambles really

Lol but arent they booing because there playing poor they aint playing poor because they are being booed come on dude

england deserve to be booed for a lifetime after that performance

Yeah because that's so good for confidence isn't it? Genius

And i didn't say its relative to his performance in that very game.

Gets on my **** people who allegedly support a team and criticise them every chance they get.

Players complaining about being booed *****

Lets take it this way rooney u muppet , No fans No WAGES simple as that ,
Respect the fans opinion , if they booed TRY PLAYING BETTER SHREK

Yeah because that's so good for confidence isn't it? Genius

And i didn't say its relative to his performance in that very game.

ohhhh i forgot maybe cheering when we play that bad would help matters wouldnt it get a grip m8 just get a grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.