Status
Not open for further replies.
An absolute disgrace mate i say Fabio go book spare seats on the French Plane

Rooney should consider buying that caravan, the adverts are coming true.
Has been absolutely shocking so far. First touch has been dreadful, lost almost every ball that came to him. The only good thing he has done is that turn and shot against USA that went fractionly wide. He doesn't look bothered at the moment, just strolling around the pitch. To turn around and have a pop at the fans for boo'ing is laughable, what does he expect them to do? One bad game ok that's fine but you would expect the team to build from that but they infact got worse.

Was actually painful watching this.

Im sure theyd at least give 110%. Its funny how the big players Rooney, Lampard, Gerrard etc always fail to perform at tournaments. They can do it week in week out for their clubs but when it comes to England they struggle.

well if lamaprd dont deserve to play for england after tonight then neither does rooney gerrard etc..

rooney and gerrard have produced for england on a regular basis like they do for there club but lampard never brings his club form when he's playing for england

i have said rooney was ****, you where quite clearly baised

I said Johnson was ****, I said Gerrard was poor but tried his best. Imo Carra was decent made good challenges and wasn't backing out of 50-50's he only made one mistake throughout the match. I didn't come on and say Gerrard MOTM, Johnson and Carragher were well better than the rest of the team and all did I.

Players complaining about being booed *****

Lets take it this way rooney u muppet , No fans No WAGES simple as that ,
Respect the fans opinion , if they booed TRY PLAYING BETTER SHREK

Why don't you glory hunt a team with a better winning % then you will save yourself from making the effort of booing.

Glory hunt ? 80% of my family is from manchester along with my dad and i lived there for 6 years
Glory hunt ? Seriously m8 i could be like all the other pathetic scottish fans on ere and go by what braveheart tells me from hundreds of years ago Or i could just support whatever team i ******* like and being most of my family is english and i am there at least 4 times a year visiting i am entitled to support my second country , and i wont let someone like u tell me any different

4-5-1

Why are we doing this whole thing again just play Rooney as a lone striker

rooney and gerrard have produced for england on a regular basis like they do for there club but lampard never brings his club form when he's playing for england

well does that make him a **** player all becaus ehe performs better for club then country ?? and if i remember correcxtly rooney has been consistently bad for england at one point cause didnt he go about 2 years or something without scoring for england

Im sure theyd at least give 110%. Its funny how the big players Rooney, Lampard, Gerrard etc always fail to perform at tournaments. They can do it week in week out for their clubs but when it comes to England they struggle.

They have a better understanding with their club teammates I suppose but still we have been in a training camp for a few weeks we should have geled by now

I said Johnson was ****, I said Gerrard was poor but tried his best. Imo Carra was decent made good challenges and wasn't backing out of 50-50's he only made one mistake throughout the match. I didn't come on and say Gerrard MOTM, Johnson and Carragher were well better than the rest of the team and all did I.

you said Carragher who was shocking was "one of the better players"

So that bullshit, Gerrard was *****, everyone tried there best. He was still ****.

well does that make him a **** player all becaus ehe performs better for club then country ?? and if i remember correcxtly rooney has been consistently bad for england at one point cause didnt he go about 2 years or something without scoring for england

yh but rooney is the only reason why england actually got to the world cup

Something has to change over the next few days, whethe its formation personell or mentality. i rate capello he is top class, but he cant change something he has got to go. what we are doing just isnt working, at all

you said Carragher who was shocking was "one of the better players"

So that bullshit, Gerrard was *****, everyone tried there best. He was still ****.

What did Carragher do wrong except for when he brought down an Algerian player when the ball was quite clearly already heading to James? You can't tell me everyone in that team tried there best, that is bullshit.

i have been a life long man utd fan, and yes Rooney did play possibly the worst game of his career, but the other big name players certainly did not step up to the mark especially lampard, he had **** passes, gerrard had very **** corners, rooney just played **** as well as terry lenon and carrger.

As for the rest of the team they didnt play bad but they did not stand out in the slightest and it pains me to say this but heskey was the best player on the pitch :'(

as for the support of the fans.... well they were right and if anyone is critising the critics then sod you as i can guarentee you were shouting at the tv set with the rest of England

svengoran.jpg

To try and be positive, Slovenia will hopefully be looking to attack us in that game, maybe that will give us the room to play some football...

lampard is an on off player he is very good when on form but needs to focus for the big games just like rooney gerrard and the rest why is lampard being singled out for criticism he contributes alot. Gerrard was **** with his corners today. And what is Fabios problem with Joe Cole? He would have messed the Algerians SWP brang nothing into the team

Status
Not open for further replies.