Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it looks like that and if you are born in England you have to support England apparently no matter how much you hate the english people :p

Well if you were born in England and hate English people, surely you should move?

Yreah but the list of omens and "coinsidences" (sp) from 1966 and 2010 make it sound like the exact same things that happened in 66 will happen this time round

Coincidences mean ****. They're coincidences, fate, luck. Not what is really going to happen

Well if you were born in England and hate English people, surely you should move?

Im 15 and cant and its a small minority i hate just if i posted which minority it could get bad and lets get back on topic

Alright, straight off the bat, I'm not going to give a biased comment, I did not watch the match, but read the commentary on livescore.com [which is ****.]

But really? One of the best in the group on paper against one of the worst in the group on paper and all they manage is a 0-0 draw. Honestly, I did not expect that to happen, along with a lot of you. I did expect England to comfortably win.

However, If this is the style that Capello is going to play against Slovenia then, no offense, but England may as well pack up. Slovenia have been on fire in this group. They beat Algeria and even got a 2-0 lead against the USA before they come back.

I can understand why a lot of you are ******, I would be if I was in your position [but I'm not since Scotland didn't make it.] but if anything, Capello should take this result and actually change the formation for the better. From what I heard Rooney was horrible. So Capello should start with a different combination.

But hey, I'm no footballing expert. Just don't take this post the wrong way or anything. :p

England are doomed if they win their next match do they have to rely on other results? (I dont follow the technical bits)

England are doomed if they win their next match do they have to rely on other results? (I dont follow the technical bits)
If England win, they are through regardless. They will have 5 points, Slovenia will have 4.

england are through if they win

I hate

frank-lampard101.jpg

This guy ^

steven-gerrard.jpg

This guy ^

28936762_carragher.jpg

This guy ^

John_Terry_493722a.jpg

Same again

wayne-rooney.jpg

Idiot ^

fabio-capello.jpg

Not smiling now aye douche.....

And we were obviously lacking

Bobby-Zamora-002.jpg

This genius.

Please do not quote this message

Alright, straight off the bat, I'm not going to give a biased comment, I did not watch the match, but read the commentary on livescore.com [which is ****.]

But really? One of the best in the group on paper against one of the worst in the group on paper and all they manage is a 0-0 draw. Honestly, I did not expect that to happen, along with a lot of you. I did expect England to comfortably win.

However, If this is the style that Capello is going to play against Slovenia then, no offense, but England may as well pack up. Slovenia have been on fire in this group. They beat Algeria and even got a 2-0 lead against the USA before they come back.

I can understand why a lot of you are ******, I would be if I was in your position [but I'm not since Scotland didn't make it.] but if anything, Capello should take this result and actually change the formation for the better. From what I heard Rooney was horrible. So Capello should start with a different combination.

But hey, I'm no footballing expert. Just don't take this post the wrong way or anything. :p

Thats what i mean stress your opinion like this guy did , dont just walk in the thread and say ohhh because im scottish i loved that , well done m8 you actually gave an account of yourself , detailed some facts , and it was constructive
All i can say is i appreciate honest and decent comments like this

the only good thing about this result is that it might make capello ditch the 4-4-2.

And what about their position in the table? And do you know who they could face?
If USA win, then they may go top by goals scored, in which case, England will possibly get Germany. Should USA Draw, however, England will go top and face the second placed team in Germany's group, which would possibly be Ghana or Serbia.

The match sums up England, arrogent players, your fans have the passion, the players have simply shat themselfs.

Jack you might aswell hate every player that was playing for England earlier.

If USA win, then they may go top by goals scored, in which case, England will possibly get Germany. Should USA Draw, however, England will go top and face the second placed team in Germany's group, which would possibly be Ghana or Serbia.
germanys group is wide open, so it could be anyone of germany serbia or ghana

This is how Enlgand went in 1966:

Group 1 ResultsEngland - Uruguay 0-0 (July 11, Empire Stadium, Wembley)France - Mexico 1-1 (July 13, Empire Stadium, Wembley)Uruguay - France 2-1 (July 15, White City)England - Mexico 2-0 (July 16, Empire Stadium, Wembley)Uruguay - Mexico 0-0 (July 19, Empire Stadium, Wembley)England - France 2-0 (July 20, Empire Stadium, Wembley)

The second game they won and so with their third so no way they can emulate 1966

They're not trying to emulate the individual match results from 44 years ago.... sigh.

Lets gets this staright Rooney was the worst player out there tonight, hardly had a touch and when he was on the ball he lost it! Heskey played alot better then him yet Heskey got brang off because Rooneys a big name! Why the **** was Joe cole not brang on?
Agreed!

I thought Capello was someone who chooses players on form. :S

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.