Status
Not open for further replies.
Glory hunt ? 80% of my family is from manchester along with my dad and i lived there for 6 years
Glory hunt ? Seriously m8 i could be like all the other pathetic scottish fans on ere and go by what braveheart tells me from hundreds of years ago Or i could just support whatever team i ******* like and being most of my family is english and i am there at least 4 times a year visiting i am entitled to support my second country , and i wont let someone like u tell me any different

Lol i was speaking in general, not personally you ******, if your gonna support a team ******* support them not whine at every loss/draw. ***** about that then why don't you support a better team and save the anguish.

why has everyone suddenly descended into taking a pop at players from rival clubs?! they were all ****

what so he was the only player on the pitch in the qualifiers was he ??

Its a team effort he was outstanding but it was with the help of the other 10 players he is not a one man army and neither is England

why has everyone suddenly descended into taking a pop at players from rival clubs?! they were all ****

i agree its pointless they was all **** they all deserve to be slated not just the players from a team you hate

svengoran.jpg

true

To try and be positive, Slovenia will hopefully be looking to attack us in that game, maybe that will give us the room to play some football...

If they do attack us, the will beat us...

Rooney: "Nice to see your own fans booing yer". Whatta *****, who does he think he is! He plays good throughout the qualifiers then when we need him most he's non-existent, everytime.

Joe Cole, the most unlucky player going? He constantly tries and we wudda get some better crosses.

Seriously, this needs sorting! If we finish second we'll have Germany!

For some reason I can't wait till Wednesday!

Lol i was speaking in general, not personally you ******, if your gonna support a team ******* support them not whine at every loss/draw. ***** about that then why don't you support a better team and save the anguish.

I can see a few people on ere complaing about the result and performance you gonna have a pop at all them as well or you just gonna give ur mouth a break and stfu

On topic no certain player from any club stood out the whole team was bad and thats just a fact

No need for the insults as well m8 , maybe you should install some of the determination i have for england to do well u just dont seem to be bothered about the result , or dont you care , or are you here just to argue , lol i wont resort to insulting and calling names ive been before on this site and acted like an idiot , and it got me nowhere glad to see someone taking my place though.

Last edited:
That sucked. XD
At least in the post match interview capello sounded like he would try to change things like the formation.

Can understand why rooney was ******. Most of it will have been annoyance at himself and the team and he took it out on the fans who booed. Personally wouldn't have booed.

Pretty much everyone sucked even people like barry, he lost the ball quite a lot i thought, so it's unfair to pick anyone out. The whole team was a shambles.

Hopefully it can only get better.

rooney and gerrard have produced for england on a regular basis like they do for there club but lampard never brings his club form when he's playing for england

When's the last time Rooney scored for England?

I dont have high hopes of going through unless Capello does some miracle

'I have instilled self-belief in the England players'

Really shows eh.......

If Carlsberg did absolutely ***** games.......

lets face it

The whole team played **** be it Lampard or Rooney or Gerrard

i cannot wait for wednesday, either we will crash out and the pain of waiting for another below par performance will be over. or we will play like everyone knows we can, and throttle slovenia. i think thats what angers me the most. if this was as good as we could be and, we were just **** i could accept it. but we know how good the players are, we are SO much better than this

i cannot wait for wednesday, either we will crash out and the pain of waiting for another below par performance will be over. or we will play like everyone knows we can, and throttle slovenia. i think thats what angers me the most. if this was as good as we could be and we were just **** i could accept. but whe know how good they are we are SO much better than this

im slightly getting my belief back for wendesday but for now **** the lot of em lol

Downie u said u enjoyed it just thought u could keep that to yourself and stop watching braveheart

Off topic reply: So because im not English, im not entitled to an opinion? If we had a result like that (and we often do) id fully expect to see a few well aimed comments by english fans and take it on the chin. Actually, I find it amusing that its another Scot telling me off rather than someone south of the border!!

And as for the Braveheart dig, it contains about as much fact as tabloid newspapers and iv only seen about 15 minutes of it!

Rooney: "Nice to see your own fans booing yer". Whatta *****, who does he think he is! He plays good throughout the qualifiers then when we need him most he's non-existent, everytime.

Joe Cole, the most unlucky player going? He constantly tries and we wudda get some better crosses.

Seriously, this needs sorting! If we finish second we'll have Germany!

For some reason I can't wait till Wednesday!

Agree with all of this. Rooney was, for me, the worst on the pitch. His first touch was ******* awful. No right to complain about the fans when you play like ****. Joe Cole would have injected something into the team, for me he's England's best player usually... And don't worry, we can always finish third and not get anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.