Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, this is our best chance to win the wc since '66.............................................

Media gonna' kill Capello and team tomorrow and rightly so if i am honest, dire absolutely dire.

People calling for capello to be sacked already is pretty poor in my opinion. At least wait till after the slovenia match before you start calling for his head.:$

Rooney-****,Lampard-****,Gerrard-****,SWP-Big ****.
Rooney seems unhappy,he should play as lone striker,and Joe Cole should start!!!!!!

Before our two games I was with everyone else in saying playing a 4-2-3-1 with Rooney a lone striker.. But now Rooney can just **** off. He looks like he doesn't even wanna be on the pitch, he's just riding off his reputation and Capello will probably ******* start him on Wednesday, too, the ******* ****.

And is Joe Cole invisible to Capello? He's the best ******* winger we have you numpty, at least bring him on as a sub instead of bringing on **** Wright Phillips! This ******* lost the plot mate, you need to do more than ******* scream from the side of the pitch mate, ******* try something different! ******* wank stain.

**** I'm so angry. ._.

People calling for capello to be sacked already is pretty poor in my opinion. At least wait till after the slovenia match before you start calling for his head.:$
what angers me is the lack of change. they were playing 3-5-2, which has a big advantage against 4-4-2, but a disadvantage against 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 etc. this was a game crying out for that formation, and for joe cole!!!

england dont deserve a place in the 2nd round after that shameful performance, capello needs to go and so does the 442

Off topic reply: So because im not English, im not entitled to an opinion?

Yeah it looks like that and if you are born in England you have to support England apparently no matter how much you hate the english people :p

Yeah it looks like that and if you are born in England you have to support England apparently no matter how much you hate the english people :p
no one said that so shut up and keep it on football.

This is how Enlgand went in 1966:

Group 1 ResultsEngland - Uruguay 0-0 (July 11, Empire Stadium, Wembley)France - Mexico 1-1 (July 13, Empire Stadium, Wembley)Uruguay - France 2-1 (July 15, White City)England - Mexico 2-0 (July 16, Empire Stadium, Wembley)Uruguay - Mexico 0-0 (July 19, Empire Stadium, Wembley)England - France 2-0 (July 20, Empire Stadium, Wembley)

The second game they won and so with their third so no way they can emulate 1966

i hate english people... 23 of them (excluding the players who havent played yet)

Last edited:
Off topic reply: So because im not English, im not entitled to an opinion? If we had a result like that (and we often do) id fully expect to see a few well aimed comments by english fans and take it on the chin. Actually, I find it amusing that its another Scot telling me off rather than someone south of the border!!

And as for the Braveheart dig, it contains about as much fact as tabloid newspapers and iv only seen about 15 minutes of it!

no one said that so shut up and keep it on football.

Grumpy about the result typical :p:p

all the advertisements on 'we will give you your money back if england win then world cup' is cursing our luck!

What's wrong with English people? Feel free to PM me.

This is how Enlgand went in 1966:

Group 1 ResultsEngland - Uruguay 0-0 (July 11, Empire Stadium, Wembley)France - Mexico 1-1 (July 13, Empire Stadium, Wembley)Uruguay - France 2-1 (July 15, White City)England - Mexico 2-0 (July 16, Empire Stadium, Wembley)Uruguay - Mexico 0-0 (July 19, Empire Stadium, Wembley)England - France 2-0 (July 20, Empire Stadium, Wembley)

The second game they won and so with their third so no way they can emulate 1966

That my friend, was 44 years ago

all the advertisements on 'we will give you your money back if england win then world cup' is cursing our luck!

they are all just saying the will give the money back because they no they wont need to give the money back

Well that shows the companies selling i.e. currys know that england are **** and wont win the world cup just making people think its a good deal

That is generally how it works mate unless you have another nationality then support them.oO)
Why do you hate english people?:O

Grumpy about the result typical :p:p
of course im ******* grumpy about the result, but your going off topic so keep talking abut the game or shut up, cos you're gonna end up starting a nasty debate with your comments,

That my friend, was 44 years ago

Yreah but the list of omens and "coinsidences" (sp) from 1966 and 2010 make it sound like the exact same things that happened in 66 will happen this time round

Status
Not open for further replies.