Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know just felt like saying it im torn between who to support England or Algeria? England are my home country but was going to support Algeria through the world cup

You can't decide between the country you were born in and live in, or a group rival you have just taken a fancy to? oO)

So you were born in England, and you are supporting a team in their group.

W.T.F.

I'm currently embarrassed to be English.

Thats why and this whole racial issue which i dont want to go into as this is a football forum and it will just make the thread turn into a racist/religion discussion.

Ontopic: England are playing poor

Most intresting bit of the half was the birdy on the goal

Cant believe English bookmakers made England favorites to win the World Cup. Still it meant i got a nice price for the Argies to win it.

Are we just playing badly or are we not capable of stringing 5 passes together without resorting to hoofing it to Heskey. Absolutely awful so far.

Heskey off, J.Cole on.

Also, what is wrong with Rooney?

Are we just playing badly or are we not capable of stringing 5 passes together without resorting to hoofing it to Heskey. Absolutely awful so far.

Heskey off, J.Cole on.

Also, what is wrong with Rooney?
dunno with rooney, he's picking the ball up in good positions its just not coming off for him

Embarasing effort so far. There's no way this team with this attitude and play can come anywhere near the WC trophy.

Man up England, you are embarasing yourselves.

Thats why and this whole racial issue which i dont want to go into as this is a football forum and it will just make the thread turn into a racist/religion discussion.

Ontopic: England are playing poor

Why would it need to become a racial or religious discussion? Its football, not a ******* political issue. Support your own country, like you're supposed to - that's it.

James - dodgy play Hart next game
Johnson - ok
Cole - give him ball and let him run at them
Terry - slow and dodgy
Carragher - slow and dodgy
Barry - superb best player on pitch
Lennon - run at them
Gerrard - pull your finger out
Lampard - pull your finger out
Rooney - very poor for him
Heskey - giving his all needs a goal

Milner was warming up on the pitch by himself, might be coming on...

Embarasing effort so far. There's no way this team with this attitude and play can come anywhere near the WC trophy.

Man up England, you are embarasing yourselves.
forget trophy they might not even get out the group. for the love of god go 4-2-3-1, squeeze the life out the algerians,

As usual every thinks Barry is playing like a genius :S
soo overated...

gareth speaking perfect sense right there...

As usual every thinks Barry is playing like a genius :S
soo overated...
maybe its you who just doesnt know what you talking about, he has by far been the best player on the pitch.

If we're going to have any chance we need to learn how to pass the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.