Status
Not open for further replies.
capello wants possession football = 3 man mid

Why would it need to become a racial or religious discussion? Its football, not a ******* political issue. Support your own country, like you're supposed to - that's it.

Forget it mate i missed the second half kick off did england make any changes?

Happy 64th Capello!:) This should be an excellent reminder for him! A day he will never forget unless he wins, he'll probably forget it tommorow.

So Heskey was brought in to get the best out of Rooney? Rooney is playing awful, so effectively it's just two wasted players at the moment. It's clearly not working for Rooney.

no not Carrick please

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

So Heskey was brought in to get the best out of Rooney? Rooney is playing awful, so effectively it's just two wasted players at the moment. It's clearly not working for Rooney.
i agree bring rooney off

What **** of cross from Heskey trying the step overs its not working for you Mr Heskey

Had enough of Heskey, get him off.

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

**** sake. Again no finishing touch.

gotta take heskey off bring cole on and go 4-5-1

Why would it need to become a racial or religious discussion? Its football, not a ******* political issue. Support your own country, like you're supposed to - that's it.

Yeah Englands not my country and I wont ever claim for it to be

Seriously England are not World Champion Material they are absolute ****

Man Capello needs to sort us out or we are going to struggle in knockout stages. We look alot like France atm

Now Carragher banned for next game.

**** passing whenever we get near their box

Status
Not open for further replies.