Status
Not open for further replies.
You should win this one comfortably, 2/3-0 for England

Yes, Hart will get a hat-trick cus he is a tank.

My point is that Green and James are ****.

England 3-0 Algeria
Johnson
Rooney
Terry

Yes, Hart will get a hat-trick cus he is a tank.

My point is that Green and James are ****.
atcually there isnt much between the three. the difference is that james has the most experience, and hart has the potential to be a top class goalkeeper for the next 15 years

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

oh and the back four prefer james because they have played with him more

Since I haven't got my prediction in for this one yet:

England 4 - 0 Algeria

Rooney x2
Lampard
Johnson

Since I haven't got my prediction in for this one yet:

England 4 - 0 Algeria

Rooney x2
Lampard
Johnson
i agree with that if we play 4-2-3-1, as algeria will probably go 3-5-2 to stifle and control the mid, but that formation plays into the hands of a 4-2-3-1

I've said 3-0 and I'm sticking by it. We will batter them.

Its time we stepped up and showed what we can do

England 4-1 Algeria

england 4 algeria 1 rooney 2 gerrard 1 barry 1 belhadg for algeria

Expect England to win this but to be honest just hoping for a good performance from Rooney as he hasn't being the same player since that injury in the Bayern Munich match

Heard on TalkSport radio that bookies have closed bets on Green being dropped now, so it's obvious that Green has been dropped, somebody bet £1000 for Green to be dropped so they obviously know some inside information. Bookies have returned all the bets, so looks like calamity James is in goal !

Expect England to win this but to be honest just hoping for a good performance from Rooney as he hasn't being the same player since that injury in the Bayern Munich match
he should just be put back in that lone striker role. its clear hes only just regained match fitness. against usa he was playing alongside heskey, instead of just behind him, and so was easy to take out the game, he needs to come drop into the hole. its where he does his best work, i.e loses his man then makes the late run into the box like he does so well for united

SSN sources are saying that James and Heskey are both starting

Green should still be GK, one bad mistake, made up by a good save later on.
James
Cole Carra Terry Johno
Lennon Lampard Barry Stevie
Heskey Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.