Status
Not open for further replies.
again my point proved had this argument with many on this site wayne rooney is *****

again my point proved had this argument with many on this site wayne rooney is *****
Yeah you're right mate.
Any day now it will be officially confirmed that after having two **** games in a row wayne rooney is officially *****.

You should give yourself a pat on the back. You're a ******* genius.

Last edited:
well well well!! this may be abit long winded but i need to say this. that was possibly the worst 90 minutes i have every watched in my entire 21year life. it seems to me that capello hears what the media/fans want and that is 4-5-1 and he is determined to go against that like a pride type of thing. and what the **** has he got against Joe Cole??? he brings off Lennon for a worse version of Lennon what the ****???? i belive the media/fans have pinned to much on Rooney leading up to the tornement and he seems to not be intrested at all. i hope people agree with me when i say it seems we are the only nation that puts club before country and obviously thats the same with the players you can tell for a fact gerrard and lampard do not like each other. the players dont listen to each other as they all feel they are higher then one an other and its hard for me to say that but its true. i personly wouldnt boo my club or country but in a way i can understand why them fans did, and rooney shouldnt have made the comment he did after the game simple as that not with the 180minutes he has put in the last week. People may feel im biased but im not the only 2 players that done theirself any justice today was James and Ashley Cole. If i was Capello i would change the other 9 for the game against Slovenia they deserve a chance. i will now go through my anaysis what i though about every single player.

David James - Job well done, was under alot of pressure come through with no mistakes.

Glen Johnson - Didnt deserve to wear an England shirt tonight positioning shocking passing woefull.

Ashley Cole - Was getting forward and back at every oppertunity, still looked half the player he can be.

John Terry - Gave away way to many free kicks using his elbows and hands to much

Jamie Carragher - Was quiet didnt even know he was playing, was marginly better than Terry(BOOKED)

Garreth Barry - Won the ball back a few times but picked the wrong pass time and time again.

Frank Lampard - Hates Gerrard with a passion!! Quiet again pretty sure he didnt make 1 good pass.

Steven Gerrard - Hates Lampard with a passion!! Passing was woeful didnt link up with anyone.

Aaron Lennon - His best attribute is his pace and didnt use it once.

Emile Heskey - Spent more time trying to win the ball back in defence, won the odd ball but led to nothing.

Wayne Rooney - Possibly worst performance in an England shirt, His touch was shocking passing woeful link up play dreadful.

I know some England fans might not agree with me but i would like to hear your take on my views, I am a massive England fan and am so dissapointed. We all laughed at Spain, France last night and Germany today but i tell you somthing the whole world are laughing at us now.

Im Irish and Wayne Rooney is not ***** maybe 2nd best player in the world.
Everybody has to have a bad game sometime.
He was **** tonight

Yeah you're right mate.
Any day now it will be officially confirmed that after having to **** games in a row wayne rooney is officially *****.

You should give yourself a pat on the back. You're a ******* genius.

Hopefully he gets released on free and pompey ****** him up for championship now hes no longer good

well well well!! this may be abit long winded but i need to say this. that was possibly the worst 90 minutes i have every watched in my entire 21year life. it seems to me that capello hears what the media/fans want and that is 4-5-1 and he is determined to go against that like a pride type of thing. and what the **** has he got against Joe Cole??? he brings off Lennon for a worse version of Lennon what the ****???? i belive the media/fans have pinned to much on Rooney leading up to the tornement and he seems to not be intrested at all. i hope people agree with me when i say it seems we are the only nation that puts club before country and obviously thats the same with the players you can tell for a fact gerrard and lampard do not like each other. the players dont listen to each other as they all feel they are higher then one an other and its hard for me to say that but its true. i personly wouldnt boo my club or country but in a way i can understand why them fans did, and rooney shouldnt have made the comment he did after the game simple as that not with the 180minutes he has put in the last week. People may feel im biased but im not the only 2 players that done theirself any justice today was James and Ashley Cole. If i was Capello i would change the other 9 for the game against Slovenia they deserve a chance. i will now go through my anaysis what i though about every single player.

David James - Job well done, was under alot of pressure come through with no mistakes.

Glen Johnson - Didnt deserve to wear an England shirt tonight positioning shocking passing woefull.

Ashley Cole - Was getting forward and back at every oppertunity, still looked half the player he can be.

John Terry - Gave away way to many free kicks using his elbows and hands to much

Jamie Carragher - Was quiet didnt even know he was playing, was marginly better than Terry(BOOKED)

Garreth Barry - Won the ball back a few times but picked the wrong pass time and time again.

Frank Lampard - Hates Gerrard with a passion!! Quiet again pretty sure he didnt make 1 good pass.

Steven Gerrard - Hates Lampard with a passion!! Passing was woeful didnt link up with anyone.

Emile Heskey - Spent more time trying to win the ball back in defence, won the odd ball but led to nothing.

Wayne Rooney - Possibly worst performance in an England shirt, His touch was shocking passing woeful link up play dreadful.

I know some England fans might not agree with me but i would like to hear your take on my views, I am a massive England fan and am so dissapointed. We all laughed at Spain, France last night and Germany today but i tell you somthing the whole world are laughing at us now.
I dont agree that they dont care I just think they are all so afraid of making a mistake so they dont want the ball as then they can make a mistake

The Official Player Ratings:

M. Bougherra - ALG - 8.8
R. M'Bohli - ALG - 8.7
N. Belhadj - ALG - 8.0
R. Halliche - ALG - 7.9
R. Boudebouz - ALG - 7.9

Say's it all read doesn't it.. We need to play Much Much Better

Ok after digesting the game I have my rant ready :p

Heskey should not be playing all those members saying when he was selceted 'oh he brings best out of Rooney'. 'Look at Rooneys record when he plays with him' have been silenced Rooney and Heskey have been poor both games Rooney looking very very average at best.

SWP is poor and I have yet to see him beat his man I have seen him tun into a few players while losing the ball and maybe winning a free kick. He can't play on the left and he is out of form. Joe Cole has to be given a chance as he is two times better than both SWP and Lennon.

Lampard has not done anything for England in a major tournament. Fact.

Rant over Fabio needs to sort it out otherwise we will be heading out as Slovenia only need a draw and at the moment we do not look like scoring or even creating a half decent chance.

Where the **** do I begin?! A ****** shambles. Rooney was **** and before you all say "he's just had two **** games, leave him alone". STOP! If he cannot perform when we need him most against Algeria and the USA then we must teach him a lesson. Start with Defoe/Crouch on Wednesday and give Rooney and co the shocking of their lives so they will perform properly next time.
James
Johnson
Cole
Terry
Upson
Wright Phillips
Cole
Gerrard
Barry
Defoe
Crouch.

Drastic times call for drastic measures and we need to flog Slovenia like we have never done before. ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK! There is no other way.

I'm sorry but rant coming here...

For those of you saying that Capello should **** off out of the country, were you saying this when we were beating Croatia 4-1 in Zagreb or beating teams left, right and centre in qualifying? NO! Get a grip, he has not become a bad manager overnight and stop being so ******* fickle.

Players
James
- Didn't do a great deal, can't really base a proper opinion on him. 4/10
Johnson - Lost the ball a lot of times, looked fairly solid defensively but didn't do a great deal attacking wise, which as we all know, is his main asset. 3/10
Terry - Poor performance, did not have a lot to deal with but when he had the ball he looked a bit dodgy. 4/10
Carragher - Not great but not as bad as some people are making out. He did what he had to do solidly but gave away a couple of dodgy fouls. 5/10
Cole - Good attacking threat but we didn't use his enough for my liking, there was a lot of space down the left hand side and we just ddin't make the most of it. 4/10
Barry - Our best player in my opinion, defensive duties he did well and played some decent passes. 6/10
Lampard - Really very poor in my opinion, didn't get involved and didn't look interested. 2/10
Lennon - Pace is his main asset but he just didn't use it, cut in far too many times and didn't do a good job on the right wing, disappointing. 2/10
Gerrard - Played ok but again by his usual standards was very disappointing, tried to make something happen but it just didn't happen. 4/10
Heskey - Did what we expect, won headers and troubled defenders but for me he just doesn't offer enough up front. Especially when Rooney plays so poorly. 3/10
Rooney - Absolutely diabolical in my opinion, just didnt look interested and he couldn't trap a bag of cement tonight let alone a football. And to mention the England fans booing, he has some ******* cheek, the fans have paid thousands of pounds to see England play and they see this ****, if you don't want to get booed Wayne ******* do something about it! Arghhhh!! 1/10

Basically, I cannot believe people are having a go at Capello. Yes he could have done this or he could have done that but at the end of the day he chose the players that were good enough to beat Algeria and beat them well. There was more than enough quality to beat that side and to be quite frank it is the players fault, it does genuinely make me sick to see such fickleness.

There is still one game left which we need to win, just get behind our team and support them! Come on FFS!!!!

i honestly think the formation is wrong, and also some player choices. if i were capello...

hart
brown, onuoha, a.cole, dawson
carrick
lampard
gerrard, walcott, j.cole
rooney

carrick sat deep, lampard middle, gerrard behind rooney and j.cole and walcott wide. onuoha as most of our centre backs could be outrun by O.A.P's, ferdinand would have been there if not injured in place of dawson, but hes the next best thing. with agbonlahor, johnson, young, lennon, terry, robinson, johnson, crouch, james, defoe, baines, and maybe have a 'rock, paper, scissors' contest for the final place...

oh, its what i would have picked as the world cup squad btw, not from what we have now. sorry

for now, defo get j.cole in for heskey, and try and use the formation i would i guess :)

Last edited:

Couldnt agree with you more.
Bunch of over paid wankers. I dont think they care. I think the only player who really cared tonight was Gerrard (The last 20 mins only mind). Terry wasnt his usual self. Johnson was shocking got mugged all night by Belhadj and that other lil player on the left. Why Joe Cole doesnt play is beyond me! The man oozed class when we played Japan and IMO he changed the game. I think Peter Crouch needs to start aswell. Obvious Rooney isnt fit. Mentally or physically is a different matter. We are not going through, and if we do it will be a flaming miracle. Bunch of overpaid tossers, who need to sort themselves out!

Where the **** do I begin?! A ****** shambles. Rooney was **** and before you all say "he's just had two **** games, leave him alone". STOP! If he cannot perform when we need him most against Algeria and the USA then we must teach him a lesson. Start with Defoe/Crouch on Wednesday and give Rooney and co the shocking of their lives so they will perform properly next time.
James
Johnson
Cole
Terry
Upson
Wright Phillips
Cole
Gerrard
Barry
Defoe
Crouch.

Drastic times call for drastic measures and we need to flog Slovenia like we have never done before. ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK! There is no other way.
well done, worst thinking ever. why focus on rooney, when every player man for man was *****? not only that, you go with 4-4-2, when it is the very basis of our problem. you are at a disadvantage against most other formations and its much more difficult playing possession football with 2 man against a 3 man mid. not to mention a 4-2-3-1 gets the best out of our best players

Something needs to change up front, the defence is not perfect but they haven't made any costly errors yet bar Green and so the reason we are not winning games is that we are not scoring. They need to play a fluid passing game with a big man up front that can also score (Carlton Cole) and a man to smash them in the back of the net (Jermain Defoe).

P.S: My observations was that it was the black players that were good for England today.

I don't know whether they were tired or just complacent or nervous. But in particular, i think Fabio Capello has made a mistake in not telling the GKs who is going to play. Again, I don't know whether the decision was forced upon him by a lack of confidence in Green by the CBs or whether all this about James being #1 throughout, but injured vs USA is true but by delaying it, he aims to create competition in the squad and make them perform well in training, however instead i think he makes Green even more nervous about his position in the squad under Capello and he loses confidence, in thinking Capello doesn't trust him anymore, with David James, despite having a solid game he didn't actually have anything to do.."Algeria played for a draw" it could make him think "what do i have to do" as he would still be unsure over his place. For me, and i think a lot of people will agree Joe Hart should have been in goal from the start of the tournament, but now i don't think we should change again, especially with his inexperience in international football with Terry and Carragher/Dawson in front of him.
England were awful, they played like France did, without confidence which worsened as the game progressed

Last edited:
well done, worst thinking ever. why focus on rooney, when every player man for man was *****? not only that, you go with 4-4-2, when it is the very basis of our problem. you are at a disadvantage against most other formations and its much more difficult playing possession football with 2 man against a 3 man mid. not to mention a 4-2-3-1 gets the best out of our best players

You Man United fans need to get over yourselves and Rooney. Rooney was the shittiest out of a team of ****. I excluded Lampard, Lennon and Heskey as well so don't get over-sensitive. We need to buck up our ideas, it isn't the formation that stinks, it is the style of play (long ball) and the non-existent passion amongst the players.

Something needs to change up front, the defence is not perfect but they haven't made any costly errors yet bar Green and so the reason we are not winning games is that we are not scoring. They need to play a fluid passing game with a big man up front that can also score (Carlton Cole) and a man to smash them in the back of the net (Jermain Defoe).

P.S: My observations was that it was the black players that were good for England today.

Wtf?! We've conceded one goal so far, guess what, that was the mistake. So how you can 'bar' that is just ridiculous. :S

In my eyes the only slightly decent players today were Ashley Cole and Jamo. Everyone else needs to drastically improve.

Last edited:
You Man United fans need to get over yourselves and Rooney. Rooney was the shittiest out of a team of ****. I excluded Lampard, Lennon and Heskey as well so don't get over-sensitive. We need to buck up our ideas, it isn't the formation that stinks, it is the style of play (long ball) and the non-existent passion amongst the players.
wher i have mentioned it has anything to do with united? think for one second. you dont want to pay long ball, dont stick a great big lumping striker up there and dont play 4-4-2. i canyt even be bothered to repeat the basic of why we struggle to play 4-4-2 short passing

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

and why mention the black players. infact why mention race at all?

You just said Upson should start the next game, yet you're claiming bias... Pot... Kettle... Black?

and why mention the black players. infact why mention race at all?

^This

Status
Not open for further replies.