England vs Bulgaria

He didn't score a single goal between November 2009 - May 2010.He used to be good in the national team.

If England lose this it doesnt matter how much it costs the FA, they have to sack him. The lost revenue from empty seats and unsold shirts will more than make up the deficit

England 0 - 8 Bulgaria

We're going to get absolutely screwed up the **** simply because we lost to a world class German side.

Do you have to have all the text centred? it's impossible to read like that

Hart

Johnson - Jagielka - Dawson - Cole

Walcott - Gerrard - Barry - Milner

Rooney - Defoe
Looks like the starting lineup.​

not a bad team that id have huddlestone instaed of barry tho

3-1 England after it being 1-1 Us scoring first Walcott x 2 Then a late rooney goal. Gerrard to hit the woodwork about ten times

Not at all interested, infact i'm going to the gym and wont see most of it.

Most of the same players who have failed us since 2006 - no one seems to mention this - and a manager who is there for the cash!

Gerrard out on the left I'd assume. Nice to see we've rewarded him for his display in the last match by shunting him out onto the wing again...

All these England fans claiming they're not going to watch the game are just whiny little ***** IMO.

Where's your patriotism? This is a competitive match against a reasonably good nation. I don't give two craps if the players are not giving there all - it's my country playing, in a competitive match. I'm going to do everything I can to watch it.

If the fans don't care, why should the players? And if the players don't, why should the fans? It's a vicious circle. I don't think you have the right to complain about the players if you don't care.

Last edited:
People ***** about Gerrard not performing too well for England. It's not his fault he's playing on the wing, h's wasted out there, all his influence is gone

Gerrard out on the left I'd assume. Nice to see we've rewarded him for his display in the last match by shunting him out onto the wing again...
gerrard is in central mid. eds-99 our long running debate takes a great new turn tonight. l expcet nothing less than a frankly barnstorming performance from him tonight, especially its 4-4-2 vs 4-4-2 :P

gerrard is in central mid. eds-99 our long running debate takes a great new turn tonight. l expcet nothing less than a frankly barnstorming performance from him tonight, especially its 4-4-2 vs 4-4-2 :P

Stylian Petrov is no mug.

Stylian Petrov is no mug.
i know, its a great test for gerrard in mc. lots of expectation on him, a tough opponent against him. in a must win in style game.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

getting annoyed at the whole language thing, we forget the multinational squads these players play in, and the fact that his right hand man baldini is fluent in italian and english

You're going to look like such a **** if he scores a hat-trick and masterminds us to a 5-0 win. :P

EDIT: What is with the booing during the Bulgarian national anthem? This is utterly disgraceful!

Last edited:
Back