England vs Ghana - Tues 29th March

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 478
  • Views Views 26K
Ghanaian fans so much louder than the English.

Oh dear. Godcubed - I hope you haven't incapacitated yourself after hearing Clive Tyldesley suggest Ashley Young is moving into the position he usually covers for Villa.. (The centre)

Oh dear. Godcubed - I hope you haven't incapacitated yourself after hearing Clive Tyldesley suggest Ashley Young is moving into the position he usually covers for Villa.. (The centre)

The lazy ******'s letting Adiyiah go free... good shot from him just then though.

On the other hand, an atrocious one from Downing...

And then...

I know it wasn't a freekick, but Young takes a long(ish) shot, and smashes it 18 yards over the bar.

OOoh - Downing scrapes the paint off the post! Oh wait..

It's actually looking like a 4-2-3-1 for England.

Barry - Wilshere
Downing - Young - Milner
Carroll​
with Milner, Downing and Young all rotating positions.

Good chance for Downing. Should have hit the target at least.

Young close! Why can't you play like this for Villa you muppet?

Oh wait... maybe 'cause he's coming in off the wing?

Young close! Why can't you play like this for Villa you muppet?

Oh wait... maybe 'cause he's coming in off the wing?

Because he has a manager that goes by the name Gerard Houllier?

Ashley Young could have done better than Muntari from there!

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Because he has a manager that goes by the name Gerard Houllier?

Who's too forgiving to just tell Ashley Young to **** off when he asks to play in the hole.

Young has pretty much overhit every single cross.

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Carroll looks so isolated up front by himself..

Who's too forgiving to just tell Ashley Young to **** off when he asks to play in the hole.

Young has pretty much overhit every single cross.

Welcome to my world, people.

England's left flank looking promising for both sides, though Downing is doing an intelligent job on the right preserving width against Muntari who is tucking in.

Heh, Carroll flick on to nobody. Bottoms up.

Good pressure from england to be honest..

Some disappointing deliveries from downing though..

Ah, Gyan, great strike. Never going in, mind.

YOUNG DOES A HESKEYYYY!

Wilshere playing the Lampard role, then..

A little worried that Baines is going to get caught out when he pushes up for some reason.

Back