England vs Holland: February 29th, Wembley Stadium

Welbeck's movement has been really good, Sturridge is the kind of player of who can exploit the space he creates

Good stuff. I hope he manages to go into the Euros as first-choice LB, even if that means I'll have to root for England...

Should still start anyway imo, but also should take Cole.

Nigel de Jong warming up for another karate kick to the chest of an opponent

Nigel de Jong warming up for another karate kick to the chest of an opponent

And as usual Parker dusts himself down, gets up and straight back in the game..... like a boss

Boring first half, the Dutch need to put some more energy and speed into it.

First half for me-solid. Encouraging.

First half for me-solid. Encouraging.

Smalling and Cahill have been solid! Welbeck's movement's been good! Adam johnsons runs can really scare defenders! Parker's been brilliant! AND F*** De Jong!

Did anybody doubted Parker as a Captain? He's been brilliant!
To be honest, it's hard to judge someone as a captain unless you're playing alongside him at that moment in time. Of course, playing well and being a good player doesn't warrant the captain's armband, but it does help! He might be playing well because
of the armband, anyway!

​- PZW

To be honest, it's hard to judge someone as a captain unless you're playing alongside him at that moment in time. Of course, playing well and being a good player doesn't warrant the captain's armband, but it does help! He might be playing well because
of the armband, anyway!

​- PZW

Definately not. He's excellent without the armband-every time I've seen him play he's plays a great match

Why Shneider ? He's not Shneider. He's Sneijder.

Schaars as LB. Why not Emmanuelson, Schaars never plays that position.