England vs Holland: February 29th, Wembley Stadium

To be honest, it's hard to judge someone as a captain unless you're playing alongside him at that moment in time. Of course, playing well and being a good player doesn't warrant the captain's armband, but it does help! He might be playing well because
of the armband, anyway!

​- PZW

But he's leading by example as per usual with his high work rate, this will make all the players want to follow his lead.

Poor second half by england so far after good first half, same old same old no creativity poor movement cant pass 5 yards oh well bring on euros:(

We just look toothless in attack, even with Rooney, we usually do...

Holland not had that much, but took there chances. Although Robbens road to goal parted like the red sea, just gave him a free route on his left foot

Welbeck has played his part very well though

Haha, yay for Holland. Scott Parker to score a hattrick, win 3-2, then the skies to part and Parker to take his rightful place amongst the Gods.

tmp_4e12ec44e5e7b-you_mad_gif.gif

Change Robben for John, it's only a friendly and we're winning by 2

His exact words from before "I couldn't give a f**k about England". His choice I guess.

On Gerrard don't take him. He's clearly a shadow of his former self and just doesn't look the same anymore. Even in the Carling Cup Final he was subdued. He's had his day

Garry ******* Cahill, offside, but a decent turn and finish.

Garry ******* Cahill, offside, but a decent turn and finish.

I looked up just before his shot and thought "which striker?" lol. Couldn't believe how far up he was

His exact words from before "I couldn't give a f**k about England". His choice I guess.

On Gerrard don't take him. He's clearly a shadow of his former self and just doesn't look the same anymore. Even in the Carling Cup Final he was subdued. He's had his day

Was more just the bitterness towards Parker tbh

I think saying Gerrard's had his day is a bit silly, he's still one of the best midfielders in England, just he always seems to be injured with England. Always.

Was more just the bitterness towards Parker tbh

Tbh I'm a bit bitter. Would love to have a player like that at Goodison. Harry is a luck SOB to have him

I think saying Gerrard's had his day is a bit silly, he's still one of the best midfielders in England, just he always seems to be injured with England. Always.

Meant had his day fitness wise-my bad lol. Without doubt he can have a blinder-but it's the consistent injuries that are blighting him.

Where the **** did 2-2 come from?

Great ball by Jones though tbh.