View attachment 345670
Aston Villa chairman Randy Lerner leaves club to Club Legend

It was announced earlier today that Aston Villa chairman Randy Lerner has sold the club to former captain and club legend Stiliyan Petrov. The Bulgarian international was delighted to purchase the club where he finished his career at. He spoke to the press following the deal.

Mike Lewis, Sky Sports. "What was your motivation for buying the Villains, Steven?"

"Well, I wanted to give back to the club where I thrived at. Here I had one of the best parts of my career, and having a disease like leukemia and surviving made me realize that giving back is the best thing you can do for a person. And in my case, it's giving back to the thousands of Villa fans globally."

Geoffrey Winter, Birmingham Mail. "What are your plans for the club. The fans love you, the players respect you, how will this all play into the direction you want to take the club into?"

"Aston Villa have never been seen as a dangerous club in the Premier League, with a new vision we can become one challenging for Europe every year. With the quality of our squad, staff and of Paul Lambert, yes he will be staying, every Villa supporter and player should be asking themselves, why not? In order to accomplish this, we have to look to the club for support. We have amazing training and youth facilities, and a few new staff and players should help the club rise. With loyal fans coming to the games, we should not have a problem remaining in the green financially, and overspending will not happen. That being said, I will be helping out the club when I can, and my relationship with Paul is very close so that we will collaborate together on transfers and the like. Overall, if Villa can become the team that nobody ever wants to play, and if we go to teams thinking we can beat them, 9/10 times the results will come. They will come!"

Interview concludes as Stiliyan goes to be reunited with the team and staff at Villa Park.

Last edited:
Oops edited lol couldn't stop thinking about the Liverpool man I guess (won't buy him here he's **** in RL and game)

View attachment 345650

A new owner?

Reports are coming in that Manchester City has a new owner. Is said that the club was bought by a male person (an awesome male person). He should be around 32 years old Mexican drug lord. Rumors have that he bought the club, cause he has a middle-age crisis.

We just learned that his name is Juan Santiago Telstar. His "business" is said to be worth over 11 billion pounds. His "product" can be found nearly anywhere in the world.

More information later as we learn more about the new owner. Stay tuned

Oh Leeds, you misspelled Stiliyan's name on the first page ahaha there is a second I thanks! :)

View attachment 345633

And we go live to the drug lord.

Hahhaaha, do the little Aston Villa fans really think that I'll ever be afraid of them. Hahahhaa!! That Stiliyan should go see a doctor about his hallucinations. I'll never respect respect any Aston, except Aston Martin, cause that's just 'James Bond' cool.

"Aston Villa have never been seen as a dangerous club in the Premier League
And never will be

View attachment 667628

City chairman needs to learn respect.

"That drug guy, he needs to learn respect. Petrov recovered unexpectedly from leukaemia ​which is a bad illness. Respect!

View attachment 667624

And we go live to the drug lord.

Hahhaaha, do the little Aston Villa fans really think that I'll ever be afraid of them. Hahahhaa!! That Stiliyan should go see a doctor about his hallucinations. I'll never respect respect any Aston, except Aston Martin, cause that's just 'James Bond' cool.

And never will be

Leeds, edit the game and make Man City a rival XD (jk) but seriously though... You'll see mate Villains to the top!

Looking good at the moment. Hopefully the West Brom chairman will announce himself later after I have finished work.

City chairman needs to learn respect.

"That drug guy, he needs to learn respect. Petrov recovered unexpectedly from leukaemia ​which is a bad illness. Respect!

View attachment 345626

The **** is that guy talking about. He buy my product on daily basis .

BTW You will all kneel before mee!!!

Later on NBC

"And the latest new from us. Manchester City chairman has god complex. That is all. Have a good evening"

View attachment 667638

The **** is that guy talking about. He buy my product on daily basis .

BTW You will all kneel before mee!!!

Later on NBC

"And the latest new from us. Manchester City chairman has god complex. That is all. Have a good evening"

View attachment 667655

Really? Seriously? You just picked the safety of City while I chose a more risky opportunity in Newcastle. This club, will be the best in the world!!!

View attachment 345618
QPR News report
Qpr been seen showing interest on a striker.Chairman John Cheah said "We are always improving and I think this player can improve this team"Name of the player isn't reveal but sources said it is from a bpl team

My phone died whilst messaging someone now ln another phone and it's awful but wwhoever message me about players on transfer list it the club will more than likely put them back on the transfer list, best bet is to try get a pl club to loan them

May need a hand from Friday to Sunday as I'm not at home and won't have laptop would anyone be able to run it for a couple kg days

Will be looking for slmelne that I can properly trust, and have done somethkng like this before, or has actually given me a hand before, don't be offended if you don't get chosen. If no one cones forward you'll have to Wait till Sunday for next update bht would mean you have extended window