QPR Transfer report
about the player in the news report I have decide to cancel interest to get cheaper players

View attachment 345562

Available for transfer

Marko Marin
Victor Moses

Available for Loan
Chalobah
Kurt Zouma
Patrick Bamford
Marco van Ginkel
Josh McEachran

Prices to be negotiated through email

Last edited:
Liverpool to announce new chairman after 9pm, stay tuned folks!

Will players sell/loan listed on the forum will be listed in game too? Because i have players to loan and sell and I don't think anyone from Premier League would be interested in them.

That's where the in game sim comes in your manager will try to offload them if they are listed.

TypePlayer NameYour ClubParticipating ClubOutgoing/IncomingTransfer FeeNew Wage
C2C
C2C
C2C
C2C
C2C
C2C

​Please use this for chairman 2 chairman transfers

Will players sell/loan listed on the forum will be listed in game too? Because i have players to loan and sell and I don't think anyone from Premier League would be interested in them.

I don't know, been told the manager often takes them off the list.

If you wanna sell players I release them and you get the player value as the fee

I don't know, been told the manager often takes them off the list.

If you wanna sell players I release them and you get the player value as the fee

But I'll have to pay remainder of his contract, right?

And now when the transfer window is open we can e-mail you players we wish to sign from outside the Premier League? Sorry for all the questions but I'm playing CG first time. :p

View attachment 345563
Transfer List and Loan List Announced

Following a discussion between Lambert and Petrov as to who is needed in the club and who is not, a transfer list and loan list has been released by the clubs website and twitter account. Here are the players listed:

Charles N'Zogbia -
Asking Price: 1.5M (Negotiable)
After having a huge injury that took him out of the entire last season, N'Zogbia has been told he is expendable at the club following strong seasons from Agbonlahor and Weimann and the signing of Joe Cole. The price is negotiable, but a loan is not an option.

Chris Herd -
Asking Price: 1.2M (Negotiable)
With mental stats out of the roof, Chris Herd has never earned a starting spot at Villa in his 9 year stay at the club. The youth product now knows it is time to move on to pastures anew.

Philippe Senderos -
Asking Price: 1.5M (Non-Negotiable)
Experienced center back, but one who doesn't seem to fit in to the plans of Villa as Okore, Clark, and Vlaar are already considered first teamers, and with another center back rumored to be signing, it doesn't seem like the Swiss international and former Arsenal man has a future in Birmingham.

Joe Bennett -
Asking Price: 1.5M or loan(Negotiable)
With potential to become a good LB, but with Luna and Richardson already in the lineup it was hard to see Bennet getting any action and so he has been listed for either a transfer or a loan.

Aleksandar Tonev, Gary Gardner, Leandro Bacuna, and Nathan Baker -
Asking Price: Loan listed
These youngsters have great potential and although they don't find themselves in the starting eleven, an option for loan has been made available with all three being known as signings a club would want to have due to their ability to slot perfectly into the starting 11 of a lower premier side.

Now, the only players who the pair have decided are off limits are Okore, Clark, Westwood, Weimann, and Grealish, so all others, while possibly important to the club, have not been given a hands-off statement. This means that other clubs can bid for them and negotiations will not just be "thrown out the window" (statement by Lambert). One thing is for certain: Petrov and Lambert know who they are letting go of. A statement on transfer targets to be released later.

Source: avfc.co.uk

------------
Email me if interested at [email protected]

Last edited:
But I'll have to pay remainder of his contract, right?

And now when the transfer window is open we can e-mail you players we wish to sign from outside the Premier League? Sorry for all the questions but I'm playing CG first time. :p

No not with that as the manager will just take it off the transfer list.

There's rules to consider though

You can release any player in first team

You can only release players in reserve team if they are 24 or over.

You have to put them up on the thread first though for sale

edit and yes you can email now

View attachment 667776
CRYSTAL PALACE TRANSFER LIST

LEWIS PRICE 300k
Stepehn Dobbie 600k
Glenn Murray 3 million
Paddy McCarthy 2 million
Owen Garvan 1.5 million
Stuart O'keefe 1 million

All prices negotiable

TO AVOID ANY MORE CONFUSION

BOTH CLUBS MUST EMAIL ME FIRST TO CONFIRM A DEAL, YOU CAN NOT ANNOUNCE SOMETHING WITHOUT ME A) CONFIRMING IT OR B) ME EVEN KNOWING ABOUT IT