CRYSTAL PALACE TAKEN OVER BY BILLIONARE SHAAHID JHETAM

View attachment 667345
Shaahid Jhetam, a billionare from South Africa has finalised a surprised takeover of Crystal Palace. Shaahid is known to be a fan of Palace and the Premier league in general. He has said that the club will not overspend and that he plans on establishing the club in the Premier League. He aims to avoid relegation in the foreseeable future while the club develops and buys bargain young players.

View attachment 667351

Newcastle sack Pardew!

Lewie Roberts has made his 1st move as Newcastle chairman by sacking Pardew and bringing in Laurent Blanc.

"I am glad to see the back of Pardew and we have brought in a good manager in Blanc. We will need to sell to buy so when the window opens we will announce our transfer list."

View attachment 345767
Ex Player Takes Over Club

He only left last season and is now on loan at Manchester City. People must think this is the craziest take over of all time, Frank Lampard Chelsea's all time leading goal scorer has bought the club months after leaving! Speaking to the press he said that he would have no problem handling playing for Manchester City whilst owning Chelsea at the same "I am delighted to be back, it's definitely a weird situation for me and everyone else. I will be with Manchester City still this season but I can handle both roles just fine. I thought it was a big step up for Ryan Giggs last season to take over Manchester United, so this is an absolutely massive step up for me"

Lampard doesn't know whether he'd continue playing after this season and it all depends whether he can keep up with acting in both roles, he insists however that he will not step down at Chelsea and says "Chelsea is for life for me, I will not leave Chelsea again"

I will sometimes try to act like SSN as well and report on random clubs from time to time, make things more interesting

Okay this may range from:

interest in a player (could make fake rumours and true ones)

fee they paid for a player/manager (if missed out)

could pick a player out of the team and do made up interviews with them from time to time (will expect people to do updates on them most the time but if people are doing regular updates, I may look at their team and see if there's any unhappiness or maybe a interest from clubs or if they signed a new contract)

A report on the team and how I think they're doing

Random stuff like that, it won't happen all the time as I may be dealing with more important matters but if people are cool with that I may do it

View attachment 345760
Takeover at newly Premier League promoted Leicester City!

Big news at Leicester, Thailand club owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha sold the club. Unfortunately The Foxes fans will still have problems with remembering the chairman's name. New club owner is Polish businessman Krzysztof Bogusz.

At press conference he said that he's very happy that he could take over a club playing in the best league on the world. He also confirmed that Nigel Pearson will still work with the team. "Nigel is doing well here, he helped Leicester get promoted to Premier League i don't see a reason i should sack him and he'll continue to work here" said Bogusz.​

Will be out for a bit now when I get back I'll probably open the window, still trying to get everything organised as I don't wanna f*** up so may be tonight

Okay this may range from:

interest in a player (could make fake rumours and true ones)

fee they paid for a player/manager (if missed out)

could pick a player out of the team and do made up interviews with them from time to time (will expect people to do updates on them most the time but if people are doing regular updates, I may look at their team and see if there's any unhappiness or maybe a interest from clubs or if they signed a new contract)

A report on the team and how I think they're doing

Random stuff like that, it won't happen all the time as I may be dealing with more important matters but if people are cool with that I may do it

I plan to be my usual controversial self, so that should help keep things moving as well

I plan to be my usual controversial self, so that should help keep things moving as well

I wouldn't expect anything else from you ;)

I hope people interact between chairman's get some alliances and cause some controversy, a mixture of both.

I just want to add something different to the chairman game, as I've used quite similar rules to Disclaimer and Bornexplorer, I wanna try make things different so it can have something that is unique to other chairman games

View attachment 345753
QPR TOOKOVER COMPLETE
today a new chairman takes over qpr and he is the unkown rich man.His name is John Cheah
John Cheah:I will use my funds to help the team get into the top 10 in the table.

If you're interested in any Crystal palace players, contact me and we could strike up a deal. Jon Williams is definitely not for sale. But anyone else could be.