It is unfair on people not interested but I am going to think of a way to sort this

I have shortlisted it to a few nations (some haven't been involved due to one league loaded)

England
Belgium
Portugal (although it has one league loaded)
Holland
Scotland

I would now like you to write a list starting with the nation you'd prefer most and the bottom you'd prefer the least. Will do mine below

1. Scotland (because I never managed their before)
2. Portugal
3. Holland
4. England
5. Belgium

Sorry again people not involved really lacking respect I apologise

Could always start a thread in the network game section. but it doesn't matter too much

1. Germany (Can't be Dortmund or Bayern though)
2. France (But can't be PSG or Monaco)
3. Holland (PSV, Ajax & Vitesse)
4. Prem (Promoted teams)
5. Scotland (everyone but celtic)

Obviously if we got more players it may have to change

If you wanted me to just vote on them 5 then get rid of Germany & France move all the nations up and put Portugal in and then belgium at the bottom.

Last edited:
Could always start a thread in the network game section. but it doesn't matter too much

1. Germany (Can't be Dortmund or Bayern though)
2. France (But can't be PSG or Monaco)
3. Holland (PSV, Ajax & Vitesse)
4. Prem (Promoted teams)
5. Scotland (everyone but celtic)

Obviously if we got more players it may have to change

Sounds decent would need to reload the game but nothing has started so I am not too fussed, I will eventually create a thread over there.

Okay I am going to keep my list the same but Lewie you can do your list again with any nation you'd prefer

Ok.
1. Italy (Not Juve, AC, Inter or Napoli)
2. England (Bottom 5 or C.Ship)
3. Germany (Same as Rootsey)
4. Holland (Same again)
5. France (Same)

Looking at it, it looks like Germany is the popular choice, Germany has never been too kind on me personally and struggle to get interested but may be different for me this time :p if we decide Germany

Looking at it, it looks like Germany is the popular choice, Germany has never been too kind on me personally and struggle to get interested but may be different for me this time :p if we decide Germany

Could be intersting with all 3 of us trying to overcome Bayern and Dortmund