English Premier League Chairman Game

Yes but like real life, you have still used up one loan and won't get an extra loan

That's if you're on about the people you've loaned in personally

If it was already in the game before you can cancel

If you have a player out on loan you can cancel

If you have a player out on loan to a chairman club you can only if you discussed a recall clause

Still Up for Transfer List-
Darren Bent - 1.5 million or loan deal for 125K negotiating allowed
Nathan Baker - loan no fee
Danny Gardner - loan no fee

Stoke City have announced to the press they are looking for first team centre backs. After agreeing a deal for a key centre back. The Stoke City board are now willing to spend around 7 mil on a new centre back.

With only 1 hour left until The chairman leaves on holiday they are becoming quite desperate.

Contact - [email protected] with any potential deals.

Evertons-new-crest-008.jpg

Everton sign Adebayor
After a deluge of players leaving the club, Everton finally confirm their first signing of the season. Togolese striker Emmanuel Adebayor signs for Everton FC for a bargain fee of 2 million. It is expected he will act as backup striker to Lukaku or if Manager Martinez decides to play two men up front, will form a powerful front line partnership with Lukaku. Everton fans should look forward to Everton playing some exciting football this coming season.

Evertons-new-crest-008.jpg

Everton announce more signings and departures

It has proven to be a busy transfer deadline day for Everton. Immediately after officially acquiring ex-Tottenham Striker Emmanuel Adebayor, Chairman Paul Scholes announced 2 players leaving and one player arriving on loan. Bryan Oviedo leaves for Stoke City for 200k per month loan fee, John Stones leaves for Newcastle for 350k per month loan fee and Karim Rekik arrives from Manchester City for 5k per month loan fee.

BAKER LOANED TO QPR

Bent available for 1.5 mil or 125K loan fee
Gardner available no loan fee

In about 1/2 hour won't be able to respond so get your deals in quick please I'll be out for a few hours so won't be able to respond.

West Brom Announce Transfer Dealings

View attachment 669381

Chairman Bob Taylor and manager Alan Irvine have called a press conference today to announce their transfer dealings so far. This is the statement that they took in turns to read out and announce

We called this press conference today to announce the new arrivals that have come through the gates at The Hawthorns. We haven't quite finished our scouting yet and have some enquiries ready to send out but as of now these are our new players. First of all from our friends in North London who I am delighted to say have sent us a couple of players they want us to nurture and will continue to do so until we feel we are big enough to compete with them. Spurs have sent us Eric Dier and Nabil Bentaleb on loan both whom I hope Alan will play lots as they are ready for the first team. Also coming in permanently from Spurs I am pleased to unveil Tom Carroll as a West Brom player. We snapped him up for £3m and he will be a mainstay in our midfield for atleast the next 10 years.

Next up from Liverpool we can announce two signings, one loan & a Permanent. Martin Kelly has arrived for £3m an absolute steal for a young player who already has an England cap to his name. Next I am delighted to say that young Raheem Sterling will be on loan with us for the season. I must admit I am surprised that we managed to get Raheem as I thought he would be a definate for the Liverpool first team but I am not complaining!

Last up was a swap deal with the Geordies up in Newcastle. Leaving us was Claudio Yacob who like I said was getting loads of interest and we felt he deserved to show his talents at a higher club. We got the money we have spent (£6m) and also a player in exchange. Jonas Gutierrez has joined the club and his work rate and experience will be vital for the young players we have brought in. Newcastle orginally offered us Tiote in exchange for Claudio but we felt Tiote would not fit perfectly into the formation we will be playing this year and already have Mulumbu so some clubs may now want to note that Tiote could be available :)

As I said we are by no means finished yet and would encourage any managers that if there is a player they fancy then they all have a price. We have a big group now and may have to make some sales if there is more players to come in.

Last edited:
Just wondering, and don't get me wrong I love this so far, but how long is this going to go on for. I'd love to see if it can go until the release of fm 15. What do you guys think?

Just wondering, and don't get me wrong I love this so far, but how long is this going to go on for. I'd love to see if it can go until the release of fm 15. What do you guys think?

I hope so! Hopefully we could go further than season 3 as that's where we reached in his European game.

View attachment 344780
Stoke man joins Chelsea

Stoke defender Ryan Shawcross (25) has joined newly owned Chelsea for a fee believed to be around 6m.

View attachment 344774
Frank is delighted with the deal and says he is the best English centre back outside the top four. "I'm thrilled we have brought Ryan to the team today, he is a fantastic addition to our squad and I am looking forward to seeing him play, definitely the best centre back outside of the big four."

With two hours left Frank is not expecting much more business to be made but admits he is looking abroad for further signings "We have brought in a lot of talent that is experienced in the Premier League now we look into other countries and see if we can bring in any foreign imports"

With less than two hours left of the window can Frank Lampard bring in any other cheap players like Ryan Shawcross or will he look to spend big? Frank Lampard finally admitted that he expected that he would of had to pay up to 15-20m for the English centre back.

Back